GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadly Experiences (Not food related)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 21:02
Regular
I have had my fair shair of close to death experiences, I once fell in the River Tees, lucky for me it was a low tide. I once did a forward flip off the handle bars on my bike (very deadly). I once went off a ramp on my bike, I fell and the handle bar pierced my leg! I once went to do a slam dunk at my friends house, I realised I could not junp high enough and hit the bar!

What deadly experiences have you guys had, I know some people have had much worse than me. I know Goatboy almost died in a car crash and that some people have almost choked to death on that minging fat you get on bacon.

Post you deadly experiences in this thread! At the end of the month I will announce the most deadly post on this thread.
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:44
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have my own quad bike, while riding around in my field blistering fast a dog came from nowhere and ran straight in front of me. Due to playing on my PS2 had had lightening fast reations so i swerved and missed the dog. However i hit a stone wall, flew straight over the handles and landed on my head and rolled down a hill. I broke an arm and a leg and totally wrote off my quad. :)
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:43
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Oh I have another one like that Andy. I was on a rope swing and I slipped off it sending me into a stream and cutting my hands and knees up pretty badly.

Rope swings.....STAY AWAY!
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:41
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
closer either way

There is many (sp) just ignore them.
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:39
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Actually I can remember another one now Gasmasks post reminded me.

I went up to my Nans one afternoon with two friends, we were going to town and we went through the woods way. I saw a rope swing and my friends all had a go on it but then I had a go and when I swung over a big dip by the tree it was fine so I had another go but.......disaster! The rope snapped and I plummeted about 18ft! I landed on my knees and fell forward with the rope still in my hand! Luckily I landed on some bracken and a mound of dirt which someone had obviously put there in case they fell so I was ok just badly hurting whic went on for a day or two but cleared up.

I still went to town just really slowly :D
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:39
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I have crashed a kart :) not that fast mind you.

Hanging from a tree? hehe thats funny. I would pay to see that ;-)

Oh this is quite a bad 'un

I was around someone house when she (Oi no ideas!) ran outside for some reason and my so called "mate" tryed to shut the door. The door had a yale lock on it and she ran back to try and push the door open, the door closed and milliseconds after she put her hand through the glass leaving her with a big fat massive hole in her wrist, blood everywhere and veins showing we got the 999 ambulance out.

then someone said "Look at your neck!" I looked in the mirror, Oh damn. I had a hole in my neck! It was caused by the glass then whent everywhere. just think, couple of centimeters closer either siad and I would have died said the docs. Phew that was a close one. I didnt feel it but blood was gushing out of my neck!
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:30
Regular
So far Rawisandy and Tony are leading for the most deadliest things to happen to them. Rawisandy for choking on gum and Tony for his cool Kart one!
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:18
Regular
GasMask wrote:
> I jump off 50ft clifts into sea! deadly but very very fun.

I have
> gone over the handlebars of my bike going downhill at speed.

Fell
> out of a tree and landed on my back, from about 20ft. I am lucky not
> to by paralised.

My knees are mashed up and so is my head from
> many falls.

I once fell off a massive tree, lucky for me there was an old nail left init from people trying to build a treehouse. I was hanging in mid air!
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:16
Regular
Yea, but I wanna do flips on a Kart, Destruction Darby action stuff!
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:13
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I jump off 50ft clifts into sea! deadly but very very fun.

I have gone over the handlebars of my bike going downhill at speed.

Fell out of a tree and landed on my back, from about 20ft. I am lucky not to by paralised.

My knees are mashed up and so is my head from many falls.
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:09
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
CJC wrote:
> big_slow wrote:
> i wish i could jump into a foam pit, there are
> none around here.

When I do it my mate is going to catch it all
> on tape, I still think that the Kart thing that Tony did was cool.
> You see all those crashes on You'v been framed, but you never get
> the chance to actually be in there situations.

Hey I ploughed a Kart into the tires around the track before.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.