GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadly Experiences (Not food related)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 21:02
Regular
I have had my fair shair of close to death experiences, I once fell in the River Tees, lucky for me it was a low tide. I once did a forward flip off the handle bars on my bike (very deadly). I once went off a ramp on my bike, I fell and the handle bar pierced my leg! I once went to do a slam dunk at my friends house, I realised I could not junp high enough and hit the bar!

What deadly experiences have you guys had, I know some people have had much worse than me. I know Goatboy almost died in a car crash and that some people have almost choked to death on that minging fat you get on bacon.

Post you deadly experiences in this thread! At the end of the month I will announce the most deadly post on this thread.
Sun 19/08/01 at 22:00
Regular
big_slow wrote:
> i wish i could jump into a foam pit, there are none around here.

When I do it my mate is going to catch it all on tape, I still think that the Kart thing that Tony did was cool. You see all those crashes on You'v been framed, but you never get the chance to actually be in there situations.
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:36
i wish i could jump into a foam pit, there are none around here.
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:35
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ive been chewing bubble gum at a friends house and when I sat down I slippped and the gum got stuck in my throat! I couldn't breath and had to kick my friend to get him to notice. In the end I flukily coughed it up, I was choking for a while there, it's like being stuck under water and you need air only you just can't get any air. Scary!

Once I was climbing a mountain and at the top me and my friends started run down to some other friends who were shouting us. Anyway I had to veer left because one friend ran in front of me and I couldn't stop running, in the end I fell and only just stopped toward the end of the cliff!

Iv'e done all the high risk stunts on bikes that iv'e bothes up and so on like jumping over stuff and off ramps and so on.

Also once I tried to jump off some boxes to grab a ledge but I swung too far when I grabbed onto the ledge, slipped and fell on my back.
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:32
Regular
big_slow wrote:
> CJC:
have u ever tried jumping into one of the giant ball pits when
> nobody looking and staying there? without paying and being twice the
> size of the height limit!

No, I have never tried that, but there is this massive foam pit at Redcar for Scaters and I'm gonna jump in that some time. It's FREE!
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:29
CJC:
have u ever tried jumping into one of the giant ball pits when nobody looking and staying there? without paying and being twice the size of the height limit!
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:27
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> I've died a couple of times onstage.

That happens to everyone, expecially me!
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:19
CJC wrote:

Do you live in
> Stockton-on-Tees or are those cool Charlie Chalks places scattered
> around the UK?

there scattered around the UK
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:18
Regular
Tony wrote:

I also turned a go kart over at about 75 MPH at the end of
> the straight at Rye House.

WOW! I wish I could try that!
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:17
I had my arms and legs severed off by a crazed chainsaw-wielding madman....

(oh no hang on, i think that was a dream)
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I've died a couple of times onstage.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.