GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadly Experiences (Not food related)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 21:02
Regular
I have had my fair shair of close to death experiences, I once fell in the River Tees, lucky for me it was a low tide. I once did a forward flip off the handle bars on my bike (very deadly). I once went off a ramp on my bike, I fell and the handle bar pierced my leg! I once went to do a slam dunk at my friends house, I realised I could not junp high enough and hit the bar!

What deadly experiences have you guys had, I know some people have had much worse than me. I know Goatboy almost died in a car crash and that some people have almost choked to death on that minging fat you get on bacon.

Post you deadly experiences in this thread! At the end of the month I will announce the most deadly post on this thread.
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:37
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I am like immune to diseases or something. I havent had a day off school for 5 years.

First, a couple of months ago, I was on a bike ( my friends ) and the brakes were shot. A motorbike was up ahead and I hit the motorbike and flew of the cycle and flew over the motorbike.

My uncle though it would be funny to wrestle me when I was 9 or 10. He gave me a Piledriver on conrete and I landed on my neck.

My friend who weighs over 3 times my weight gave me a Chokeslam on concrete. I was winded and he was banned from my house.

I seem to be unlucky. I weigh 5 and a half stone and people seem to find it funny to exploit that and take advantage of my size ( or lack of ).
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:33
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
CJC wrote:
> ISS Pro wrote:
> I predict death will soon catch up with you,
> aka: Final
> Destination.

:)

That movie scared the pants
> off me! expecially the part where the train goes past and that guys
> head is sliced off!

That film rules!!!
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:14
Go into the start menu and into programs, you should also be able to access it from there
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:13
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
That's a point - where the hell's my msn thing gone?

Those little people in the bottom right hand corner? NO!!
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:11
I think I remember that Shocky! You didn't come into school that day but I remember seeing you in town one of those days, and you ear was so inflamed you could have sworn that your ear was permanently bleeding! MSN???
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:08
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Right. When I was about 10 I was feeling very energetic, and chose to ride my bike around the streets at the fastest I could go. On one corner I lost control - no, I didn't fall off or anything - someone opened a car door and almost took my ear off.

My ear was very wobbily and very red - went straight to hospital - got it stitched up and i'm fine now. Don't worry ;-)
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:05
I'm an Everton fan, people want me dead, I have had to avoid such things like fights and bullets
Mon 20/08/01 at 19:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I always have near death experineces...

On holiday jumped out way of car but still arsed up muscles in leg..

Had too much alcohol for age..

1 week born I had little food as I had an infection and could have died if it was not expected..

Nearly set house on fire...

and others :D
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:49
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Whenever I get stung by a wasp I go into anaphalatic shock, which means I need an injection within 7 minutes to stay alive.
Mon 20/08/01 at 18:33
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I had a doggy hair cut once.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.