GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deadly Experiences (Not food related)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/08/01 at 21:02
Regular
I have had my fair shair of close to death experiences, I once fell in the River Tees, lucky for me it was a low tide. I once did a forward flip off the handle bars on my bike (very deadly). I once went off a ramp on my bike, I fell and the handle bar pierced my leg! I once went to do a slam dunk at my friends house, I realised I could not junp high enough and hit the bar!

What deadly experiences have you guys had, I know some people have had much worse than me. I know Goatboy almost died in a car crash and that some people have almost choked to death on that minging fat you get on bacon.

Post you deadly experiences in this thread! At the end of the month I will announce the most deadly post on this thread.
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:02
Regular
I have had my fair shair of close to death experiences, I once fell in the River Tees, lucky for me it was a low tide. I once did a forward flip off the handle bars on my bike (very deadly). I once went off a ramp on my bike, I fell and the handle bar pierced my leg! I once went to do a slam dunk at my friends house, I realised I could not junp high enough and hit the bar!

What deadly experiences have you guys had, I know some people have had much worse than me. I know Goatboy almost died in a car crash and that some people have almost choked to death on that minging fat you get on bacon.

Post you deadly experiences in this thread! At the end of the month I will announce the most deadly post on this thread.
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:05
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Are you just clumsy, looking to get killed, or just incredibly unlucky?
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:08
Regular
ISS Pro wrote:
> Are you just clumsy, looking to get killed, or just incredibly
> unlucky?

Well, I have started to be aware of what I do. For example when eating bacon I cut it up into small pieces so I dont choke on it. I add plently off milk to Corn Flakes so they dont cut up my insides.

Ooops, I'm starting to talk about food again!
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:10
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I predict death will soon catch up with you, aka: Final Destination.

:)
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:10
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
when i was 5 i got hit by a car , i broke both my legs and was in hospital for 6 weeks , luckily i didn't break my neck , by the wierd thing was that i wasn't wearing a t shirt at the time , but there wasn't a scratch on my body !!! (apart from the few broken bones that is !) i think someone was watching down on me that day !
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:13
Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> when i was 5 i got hit by a car , i broke both my legs and was in
> hospital for 6 weeks , luckily i didn't break my neck , by the wierd
> thing was that i wasn't wearing a t shirt at the time , but there
> wasn't a scratch on my body !!! (apart from the few broken bones
> that is !) i think someone was watching down on me that day !

And laughing at you flying through the air.... :-)
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:13
Regular
That's lucky, if a car hit me I would probably die on impact, or by shock!
Sun 19/08/01 at 21:14
once my and my mates were going up a big hill-like thing and came riding down on our bikes but i decided to be smart and go down the steep back of it. it was pretty cool. i did forward flips on my bike coz i fell and it was too steep and when they found me there was blood every where. i got cleaned up at the charlie chalks kids thing i little walk away. they gave me a free drink1
Regular
ISS Pro wrote:
> I predict death will soon catch up with you, aka: Final
> Destination.

:)

That movie scared the pants off me! expecially the part where the train goes past and that guys head is sliced off!
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
My Hillman Minx had the throttle stuck open in a car park while I was trying to sort out a problem with the carburrettor.

Just as I stood up from bending over the engine bay a metal fan blade sheered off and tore through the bonnet (which was raised at the time). It hit the roof of the car park and flew about a hundred yards up the road.

A few seconds earlier and my neck would have been in its way.

I also turned a go kart over at about 75 MPH at the end of the straight at Rye House.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.