GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need for Speed Underground"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need for Speed: Underground'.
Tue 13/01/04 at 12:29
Regular
"..."
I dont get it. I have been playin the game for about a week. Have had loads of car upgrades and won loads of races. I sold my Subura Impeza (which was about my 6th car i think) and yet i still cant buy any decent frikkin wheels.

I have loads of money but cant buy the wheels as they are 'currently locked'.
How long does it take to unlock the decent wheels??!!! I cant buy anything above 17s. Help! Thanks.
Mon 19/01/04 at 09:20
Regular
"..."
Wooo! Got my new chrome 18" rims, a lower suspension kit and some slightly tacky new bumpers. At last.. You can all sleep now.
Sun 18/01/04 at 16:11
Jive, I managed to complete it eventually. I did it with the Acura RSX, and instead of putting my foot down to start, I held it just below the red then slammed it down when it started.

The 4WD cars will zoom away but you should catch up. Start using your NOS and you should have used about 3/4 of the green when you pass the leader. Hold your finger down on L1 and you should be far enough away from them so that they don't catch up.

My top speed for it was 185.73mph so I reckon the only thing you need to win this race is acceleration. In a previous race I reached 210mph in the Acura and came last.
Sat 17/01/04 at 21:22
I'm also stuck on race 51.

In the Acura RSX I got up to 203 mph and the others all got up to like 189, but I came fourth by 1.07 seconds. Hmmm.
Fri 16/01/04 at 09:26
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Nope, the only thing you get, especially on the drag races, is watching the car crash in slow motion, bit of a shame you can't save the replays and watch them later.

Still haven't managed to complete that drag race, starting to get rather annoyed now although my lauches are getting better after I realised that you should keep your foot flat on the floor and shift up to 2nd with a perfect shift and then your sorted. It's just the rest of the race I need to complete :(
Fri 16/01/04 at 09:14
Regular
"..."
I think i have just realised you cant watch replays. That sucks. I flipped a subaru upside down and wanted to watch it back :(
Thu 15/01/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Just put this back on, tried the drag race about 10 plus times so far and the best I've done is 2nd on easy level :(

I've also gone to trade in my car and have cycled through all the other cars and the Top Speed stats are the same for every single car.

Top speed I've seen so far is at least 186mph

Any ideas?
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> very funny, looks like my old Nova.

Something that I wouldn't even entertain is admitting you've had a Nova ;)
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Jive wrote:
> Hehe...some of you maybe interested in this picture that I got off of
> another forum, made me laugh anyway :D
>
> http://www.reallymeansounds.com/ [space]
> forum/files/ned_for_speed.jpg

very funny, looks like my old Nova.
Thu 15/01/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Enter my fun house!"
What track does the eclipse get unlocked?? im on 38 im I still waiting a while??
Wed 14/01/04 at 19:02
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Hehe...some of you maybe interested in this picture that I got off of another forum, made me laugh anyway :D

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/ [space] forum/files/ned_for_speed.jpg

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.