GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need for Speed Underground"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need for Speed: Underground'.
Tue 13/01/04 at 12:29
Regular
"..."
I dont get it. I have been playin the game for about a week. Have had loads of car upgrades and won loads of races. I sold my Subura Impeza (which was about my 6th car i think) and yet i still cant buy any decent frikkin wheels.

I have loads of money but cant buy the wheels as they are 'currently locked'.
How long does it take to unlock the decent wheels??!!! I cant buy anything above 17s. Help! Thanks.
Fri 23/01/04 at 09:00
Regular
"..."
yep, got the Supra. It Bites, massively. What a let down.
Wed 21/01/04 at 16:25
I reckon you'll be disappointed in the Supra. Sure, it's got that boy racer image, and seems to beat you in every race, but in stats the MX5 is still better. Where I am anyway.

The only two that come close are the Skyline and the RX7 but they both have one less in handling and their speeds and accelerations are the same.
Wed 21/01/04 at 09:12
Regular
"..."
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> You dress like you're in the 60s.

Im waiting for Doc Emmett brown to come pick me up and bring me back to the future. On a more positive note, i won 3 more races last night and unlocked some wicked-bad headlights, taillights and pulsating green neons.

My car now looks ready to leave the mean streets of America and cruise down to Southend...
Tue 20/01/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> You dress like you're in the 60s.

Fight - fight - fight!

:D
Tue 20/01/04 at 19:00
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Darkus wrote:
> I think im in the 60s

You dress like you're in the 60s.
Tue 20/01/04 at 09:27
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ooo cheers for the advice down :D

I'm just waiting to unlock that damn supra, should hopefully be able to get to play it tonight as I'll have some free time.

Not sure whether I'll be able to catch up either Darkus or you but I'll give it my best shot :)
Mon 19/01/04 at 18:45
I'm on like 82 or something, in the past few races I've unlocked some wicked cars, the Skyline, the RX7 and the 350Z and I have also gained all the style points you can get.

My car is great, an MX5 (still the best handling) in metallic red/orange with a custom vinyl from Samantha which has dragons and fire and stuff. 20" rims as well.

By the way, if you upgrade your car to one that can take higher rims, for example an MX5 to a Skyline, then change the rims on your new cars to as high as they can go, then if you downgrade your car to a smaller version and don't do anything to the rims, then you get to keep the 20"s when you're not supposed to.

I'm so stuck on Underground mode, I need to do a Circuit and a Lap Knockout which I just can't do.

Oh well, back to Jak II then.
Mon 19/01/04 at 14:44
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Cool, not far behind you then.

As I said I completed that drag race and then did another couple of races and got stuck on the sprint race, did it a few times and then gave up and went back to SSX3 :|

I'll have another go tomorrow night.

*must catch Darkus up*
Mon 19/01/04 at 14:22
Regular
"..."
I think im in the 60s. Am loving it, is a wicked game.
Mon 19/01/04 at 09:36
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
down, thanks for the info, I actually managed to complete it on Saturday morning also :)

1st attempt came 2nd, 2nd attempt - totalled the car, quick restart and 3rd attempt full revs, watch the rev limiter and shift the first 3 gears perfectly, out in front bit of NOS shots to get going upto 4th and 5th gear and then a final blast at the end :D

Darkus, well done, what number race are you on?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.