GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need for Speed Underground"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Need for Speed: Underground'.
Tue 13/01/04 at 12:29
Regular
"..."
I dont get it. I have been playin the game for about a week. Have had loads of car upgrades and won loads of races. I sold my Subura Impeza (which was about my 6th car i think) and yet i still cant buy any decent frikkin wheels.

I have loads of money but cant buy the wheels as they are 'currently locked'.
How long does it take to unlock the decent wheels??!!! I cant buy anything above 17s. Help! Thanks.
Sun 08/02/04 at 03:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
you just got it and you are already looking for cheats?
practise and stop bloody cheating
Sun 08/02/04 at 03:32
Regular
"lazyboy"
Hey what's up my name is lonnie and i just got need for speed underground, and i looked up some cheats for it and one of the cheats said unlimited nitrious, and it told me to enter the code at the main menue and i did but it just went to where ever it was at. if you know how to do you just tell me becaue i am on 93 and i cant get pas it. HELP!!!!!
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:53
Regular
Im on level 102 and the Skyline BECOMES the best, bt the Mazda mx5 is the best for drifting. :-)
Tue 03/02/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> not biast there Jive ?

Me .... biased .... with owning such a car ..... NEVER :D
Tue 03/02/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Jive wrote:
> Whoever said the Supra is rubbish needs a smack round the head :)
>
> Lovely once you get the hang of it.

not biast there Jive ?
Tue 03/02/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Mellisa? Absolutely no idea :|

Babe at the end of the game?

The bird who talks to you at the start of the game?

Never did catch her name.
Tue 03/02/04 at 20:22
Completed it today.

Who the hell is Melissa?
Mon 02/02/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Now on race 84 Lap Knock Out - which we all know is a complete PITA :|

Nath, get on and start playing it.
Mon 02/02/04 at 19:43
Regular
"  "
Darkus wrote:
> Im stuck on some nasty 6 lap endurance race. Is about race number 73?
> Keep losing on the last lap. The other cars seem to turn into frikkin
> knight rider on the last lap...

"Who's got endurance?"? I've been putting off playing the whole game for about a week so I don't have to attempt it ;o)
Tue 27/01/04 at 09:42
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Ooo methinks I've overtaken you Darkus, yep that 6 lapper is a complete nightmare! I found the best way is you need to get a couple of decent laps in at the start, put a bit of a gap between the pack, the last couple of laps have to be done almost to perfection with a bit of cautious driving cos any slight bumps into scenery or traffic and they catch up straight away :(

Save the NOS till the last stretch just in case.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.