GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Notice to all SPAMMERS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/08/01 at 14:55
Regular
This is the problem:

It is the intention of the majority of people on the forums to keep good standards. If you post ludicrous drivel then you ENCOURAGE those standards to decline. Before you know it people like khazar will be swearing and fighting and the whole place will disintegrate into a mess.

That's why I said I would never run another competition like WASSUP WABBIT.

When I get to work today I will delete whole threads full of spam. I don't want to spend my time doing this. I have better things to do.

The only one place where spam is tolerated at present are the worlds longest thread attempts. If necessary we will take those down too.

Argumentative factions are certainly not welcome on this site if they go beyond an acceptable level of banter. This would not be allowed even in the worlds longest threads.

People of all ages are welcome here. If we cannot control the forums then they will be protected by installing qualification. Then anybody could be barred from the main forums if they degrade the place, until they work their way back up to qualification.

Would everybody here please accept that good standards must be achieved across the board in order for the forums to remain an enjoyable place.
Sat 18/08/01 at 15:25
Yes Nearly Crucial I like Cricket! We are doing lousy again! Let's just hope that Mullaly and Stewart can just stay in like Stewart and Caddick did in the first test!!
Sat 18/08/01 at 16:04
Seifer wrote:
> Yes Nearly Crucial I like Cricket! We are doing lousy again! Let's
> just hope that Mullaly and Stewart can just stay in like Stewart and
> Caddick did in the first test!!

Yeh..i am more interested in the Worcestershire royals!!
What's your county team.
Sat 18/08/01 at 16:40
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
There is a topic in FOG Chat titled:
EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY... BEST JOKES COMPO

It wasn't started by Tony, and you can tell by the original message that it was started for a joke. Is this classified as a Spam thread?
Sat 18/08/01 at 16:45
Nearly Cruicial wrote:
> Seifer wrote:
> Yes Nearly Crucial I like Cricket! We are doing
> lousy again! Let's
> just hope that Mullaly and Stewart can just
> stay in like Stewart and
> Caddick did in the first
> test!!

Yeh..i am more interested in the Worcestershire
> royals!!
What's your county team.

Didn't QUazi support them? YOu should talk to him about it his email is [email protected] I think!
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:25
Tony wrote:
> er-no - it is impossible to stop the guy from swearing.

is this true?: khazar said ali sent him an e-amil saying you can come back if you replie within 2days. khazar replied saying thank yous and was in a good mood but a few days later is was still barred and you&ali had a laugh about tricking him.
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:26
Regular
I agree so all spammers better go off to another forum if they like :D
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:30
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Sniper wrote:
> I agree so all spammers better go off to another forum if they like
> :D

Tell em' Snipe.
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:40
Regular
"always swirling"
i'm hanging up my spamming coat for now.
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Tony, you posted this at 2:55pm. How do you "get into work" at 2:55???
Sat 18/08/01 at 17:48
Nearly Cruicial wrote:
> Seifer wrote:
> Yes Nearly Crucial I like Cricket! We are doing
> lousy again! Let's
> just hope that Mullaly and Stewart can just
> stay in like Stewart and
> Caddick did in the first
> test!!

Yeh..i am more interested in the Worcestershire
> royals!!
What's your county team.

Well... I live in Suffolk, but I support Lancashire!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.