GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 - LONGEST THREAD."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:49
Regular
That is in fact why I hate all programs that try to include time travel the whole time.

Well, partly anyway.

You change something, but then go back and put it right again. However, no matter what you do, your always going to leave something different, and that could cause catastrophic changes later on.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:49
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I would like to hear by name this topic:
"The ssxpro Forum"

How about talking about The new ISS on PS2.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:48
Regular
Basically, its all about small changes in initial conditions, causing larger changes later on.

For example, the famous saying:

"A butterfly flaps its wings in Tokyo, and causes a hurricane in New York" (Or something like that).
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:48
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I would like to hear by name this topic:
"The ssxpro Forum"

How about talking about The new ISS on PS2.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:46
Regular
Actually, he was a chaotician, which is a very exciting subject. Anyone want to talk about that?
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:46
Regular
This is kind of getting embarrassing now. I`m doing Ian Malcolm in JP1 when he was in the jeep alone.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:45
Regular
Maybe another game introduced into the mix would speed things up.

Here is a guarenteed success: Metal Gear Solid 2.

Any takers?
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:44
Regular
Though I somehow doubt it.

I have to go soon, and I doubt anyone else cares. The FOG one is so big that this is no competition.

Size matters.

Renault?
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:44
Regular
Well, it ain`t exactly the longest thread yet, but at its current rate of growth (which by the way, it will never maintain) it could reach one hundred tonight!
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:42
Regular
This is it! The tenth, unless someone posted in between my messages :-)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.