GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 - LONGEST THREAD."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:18
Regular
"360: swfcman"
It seems your not.
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:02
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> You still around ISS Pro? Ah well, guess its just me again :-)

Yes, i am very much still here... i think.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:59
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> You can`t mess with time. That`s final.

Anyway, going to ISS
> pros message. (Yes, I did notice it amongst my constant useless
> ranting)

Is that the one called Winning Eleven 5 in NTSC?

ISS
> Pro Evo 2 or something over here.

I`m not a footie fan myself,
> but if its a good game, then its worth talking about

ISS Pro evo 2 is the one on the playstation. But the PS2 version which is called Winning Eleven 5 in NTSC will be called Pro Evolution Soccer On the PS2 here, I have read and heard many things about it and Konami are promising it will be the best football game out of them all. This being with the obvious better graphics and even better gameplay being more realistic. I have to say, i cant wait to play it.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:57
Regular
Well, I started this half an hour ago, and made less than 30 replies. I have to go now, but will be back tomorrow to bring it back to the top. (Please don`t let it fall too far)

Gotta go.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:56
Regular
You still around ISS Pro? Ah well, guess its just me again :-)
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:55
Regular
Woah, not many replies, however, I just noticed I went above 3000 on the total posts.

I made 1000 very quickly at uni (the second 1000 that was) but this one`s taken ages whilst I`ve been home. Nowhere near as many replies (except tonight which is strange).
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:53
Regular
What are the number of replies looking like now then?
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:53
Regular
Man, this hurts a lot more than spamming. All this typing is beginning to wear away some of the keys.

The keyboard is funny to look at now, because the keys such as Z, X, Q, and stuff are all sticking out a lot more, and causing me to get caught between keys!
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:51
Regular
You can`t mess with time. That`s final.

Anyway, going to ISS pros message. (Yes, I did notice it amongst my constant useless ranting)

Is that the one called Winning Eleven 5 in NTSC?

ISS Pro Evo 2 or something over here.

I`m not a footie fan myself, but if its a good game, then its worth talking about.
Fri 17/08/01 at 19:50
Regular
I think I must just like the sound of my own keyboard. It makes such lovely noises as the keys are pushed :-)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.