GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 - LONGEST THREAD."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
Yes, it`s been done before.
No, it won`t be as lond as the FOG version.

Why am I trying it out anyway?

The PS2 forum is a very interesting place to be, but it can also be a little quiet. I though perhaps if we had a topic with several hundred replies lurking at the top, things would look more popular.

Feel free to use the topic to talk about anything. Either the latest PS2 game, latest ideas for including some female star in a game etc... or even just the usual chat that happens all over.

As I expect this to fail, I`ve decided to spend a little while pushing up the replies. No spamming, just lots of nonsense :-)

Any help would be great, it`d be boring to have a whole topic with replies from only me.
Page:
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:29
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Forget Road rage, FORUM RAGE is here!!
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:27
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
yeah ..gis the url.......im ready for forum thuggery
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:23
Regular
Have you been there, do you have the URL, i would like to go and cause some havoc.
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:19
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
big_slow wrote:
> spam spam

I'm changing the topic now.
Has anyone tried going on the PS2 newsgroup (I think there is only one of them on there under playstation 2)the people on there are always talking about the X-box, and console wars. If you say one thing wrong on there, they start to swear and go mad at you. Also if you ask a question they normally don't answer it, but point out how stupid you are instead.
Its scary!

Thank god SR bans people like that!
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:06
spam spam
Fri 17/08/01 at 21:03
spam spam spam spam spam
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:32
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
has it satrted yet?
it will make it a tiny bit easier to win now
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:27
Regular
Just checked the mag and it appears they do, aswell as the usual DVD.
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i think
Fri 17/08/01 at 20:23
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
do sr give away 2games aday now.
thats wat it said in the mag.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.