GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SSX 3'.
Sat 14/02/04 at 17:05
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've only recently started playing this after getting it for Chistmas (exams and no memory card space) and it's damn good. But why have they taken out certain elements? There used to be a trick book to run through, and there used to be different types of board you could get. Alpine for speed, freestyle for tricks, or the combination for a bit of both. Now you can't even buy new boards, only new graphics for the same board.

And I know this game will give me arthritis in later life.
Fri 20/02/04 at 10:44
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I've opened all the peaks up with races and also freestyle, the collectables are doing my head in, even on peak 1 - some of the courses I've got them all, others I'm way off, think I've got about 100 out of 155 on peak 1 - I wont even mention the challenges :(
Fri 20/02/04 at 00:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
A hundred grand would do me nicely. I'll start on peak one though, work my way up. And continue with challenges, collectibles etc.
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:31
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
yeah.

It goes bronze, silver, gold and finally platinum.

On peak 1 a platinum = 25,000 first time than half the seocnd.

On peak 2 it is 50,000 first time and half seocnd time.

On peak 3 it is 100,000 first time and half second time.
Thu 19/02/04 at 17:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
By platinums do you mean those things displayed in the career highlights section? You have to get a certain time/score to get the award?
Thu 19/02/04 at 15:57
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
If you want quick money hjust geta few platinums on Much 2 Much, 100,000 first time then 50,000 every other time.

I am offically in a great mood today. I thought ti couldn't get any better earlier when I bagged 1st palce on R + B....finally...with 1.975million.

But it got better, but 10 minutes or so ago I went and got 809,000 on Much 2 Much sticking me in 1st.

Woo hoo!

1st on R + B, Schizophrenia, Ruthless Jam and 1st on Much 2 Much. What agreat day today is.
Thu 19/02/04 at 15:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm trying to get everything finished with Mac at the moment. I've got all the peak boxes ticked, but I'm trying to do as many challenges and get as many crystals as possible. I've got quite a few cheat characters as well.

I'm having trouble earning money without going over what I've already done, though. There is so much stuff to buy - cheat characters, ubertricks, clothing, posters etc etc and not really a lot of ways to earn it.
Thu 19/02/04 at 13:11
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
It's great.

Try beating my scores on it, 1.975 million on R + B got me first place 20 minutes ago.
Thu 19/02/04 at 13:02
Regular
"You knows it!!!"
Has anybody played SSX3 online and whats it like. Seriously thinking about getting connected next week!!
Wed 18/02/04 at 23:28
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
God damn. 2million on R + B without multipliers is HARD!
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:40
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
A page out of fantasymeister's book:

www.playstation.co.uk and then point yourself in the direction fot he network gaming section.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.