GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ordered UT 2k4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Tournament 2004'.
Wed 18/02/04 at 16:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I haven't played the demo yet, but seeing how cheap you can buy it on the internet i can't see it being a let down. It would be nice to see it on release day, but im not going to build my hopes up.
Thu 18/03/04 at 11:00
Regular
Far Cry?

(In an Aussie accent) WTF Mate!
Thu 18/03/04 at 10:55
Regular
"uncopyable"
Got the UT 2004 today - along with Battlefield Vietnam and Far Cry.

Now all i need to do is get through the next 7 hours of work, get home and give these top three game and blast.

For the first time in quite a while, i really won't know which game to play first this weekend :-D
Thu 18/03/04 at 10:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well i just checked my order on the site i ordered from, it still hasnt been dispatched.

I guess i wont be playing on release day. :(
Fri 12/03/04 at 16:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It's released this Tuesday in america, which is where I'm importing mine from though I somehow doubt I'll get to see that early. I wish it did though, I'm currently addicted to the demo.
Fri 12/03/04 at 16:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
One week till release.

*Froths*
Mon 08/03/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
cookie monster wrote:
> adrian wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> If i had broadband i would be able to get 2MB.
>
> :(
>
> You want or you could?
>
> I could, it tells me it would be able to get 2MB in the pop-up box
> after i type my phone number into the availability checker thing.

They will say that. The max is 1Mb at the moment for home unless you go for business. 2Mb runs off the same set of rules as 1Mb. When I did mine I got the same thing about 2Mb, but until it becomes available to home users at a decent price were stuck with 1Mb.
Mon 08/03/04 at 18:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
adrian wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> If i had broadband i would be able to get 2MB.
>
> :(
>
> You want or you could?

I could, it tells me it would be able to get 2MB in the pop-up box after i type my phone number into the availability checker thing.
Mon 08/03/04 at 18:41
Regular
nooo the deluxe edcition.... with headset, second DVD and limteed edtion bocx
Mon 08/03/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Bicycle"
Apollo wrote:
> heh, i just pre-ordered the special edition for £29, inc p and p

Shame...

It's like... Less on SR.
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:40
Regular
cooly, ive actualy made two levels using the unreal aeditor. but that was from rainbow six,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.