GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ordered UT 2k4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Tournament 2004'.
Wed 18/02/04 at 16:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I haven't played the demo yet, but seeing how cheap you can buy it on the internet i can't see it being a let down. It would be nice to see it on release day, but im not going to build my hopes up.
Mon 29/03/04 at 22:19
Regular
CIPRO!!!! Have you got you copy yet?
Sat 27/03/04 at 09:31
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Ickster wrote:
> I think it's rather lame that, now the Easter hols has begun, I still
> haven't got my copy yet.

Well I've read some bad things about Import Madness on other boards, how much did you pay?

I might get this game today, it's 2 for £50 on all PC and console games at PC World if you have one of the vouchers printed in certain papers on Friday. Getting UT2004 for £25 is no big saving, but I can get a PS2 one as well.
Fri 26/03/04 at 17:54
Regular
I think it's rather lame that, now the Easter hols has begun, I still haven't got my copy yet.
Thu 25/03/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
It is a very good game. Some of the onslaught maps are massive which is good. Plus online there are tons of servers 700+ for onslaught alone. Most servers are crap as there private and low ping but like with the demo theres tons of decent servers with pings of under 20ms from the big online people like Jolt.

I normally play onslaught online, but I do go to deathmatch as well. Got to try out all the other modes as well.

Started single player and have got to just after you qualify. Good single player game especially with the hiring of team mates and having to heal them up. Wish I didnt have loads of Uni work to get done before my week in New York. Last year of Uni so its only another 2 months a a few weeks to go and then I can play this alot more.
Thu 25/03/04 at 21:43
Regular
": ("
All these great games are coming out and i dont have any money to buy them.
:O(
Thu 25/03/04 at 21:40
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Got it today, i love it so much.

I thought ONS-Torlan was good, it appears to be no more than a dabble in the craft compared to some of the other maps. The low grav mutator is still great fun though. I was riding around in a scorpion only to be hit by a rocket and thrown into the air, the car rolled 2002°, thats 5.5 FULL turns. I was in the air for almost 6 seconds.

Im pleased.
Wed 24/03/04 at 20:05
Regular
cipro!!!! Have you cancelled and ordered fromdvdboxoffice yet? They can only take credit cards, the fools...
Wed 24/03/04 at 14:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I guess i will get mine tomorrow then, being in scotland 'n all.
Wed 24/03/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Got it this morning. Played it a little and must say it is EXCELLENT

Graphics look amazing and frame rate is high even at max settings at 1280x960. Did try it on 1600x1200 and it was pretty smooth in some deathmatchs but onslaught and bigger deathmatchs had a few slow fps sections, only just under 30 fps but it didnt look as smooth.
Tue 23/03/04 at 20:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Hitman: Contracts for £15.99

Bargain.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.