GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goty Out Today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition'.
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:48
Regular
""To the pub...""
Yippeee i got Goty for Xbox from Game everyone else was buying Final Fantasy x-2 for PS2 which was also released today and theres me the odd one out but with the superior game lol

I have'nt tryed it yet i've had a look at the map and the pics on the back exciting stuff.

well i'm off round my mates house for the weekend for Beer /Girls and sleepless nights (due to playing goty although girls help as well Lmao)
Sun 22/02/04 at 18:42
Regular
I was talking to Albino Man.
Sun 22/02/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Teal'c"
Its so awful; boring as hell.
*casts lvl3 eroticism*
Sun 22/02/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
Maverick42 wrote:
> I was talking to Albino Man.

I don't hate the genre. Just Morrowind.
Sun 22/02/04 at 23:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm picking this game up tomorrow. Never played the original Morrowind game, but after reading up on the GOTY version, I'm giving in and I'm buying it tomorrow.
Hopefully this'll be damn good when I start playing tomorrow. ;-)
Oh, and hi everyone by the way - haven't posted for ages. Tried in the States, but the message didn't go through.
No doubt I'll post again tomorrow with my views of the game. ;-)
Mon 23/02/04 at 08:20
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Savatt78 wrote:
> Hopefully this'll be damn good when I start playing tomorrow. ;-)

I predict you'll hate it, like I did. It's hard to get into because your character will be so powerless at the beginning. But if you can, please try to stick in there. It's worth it.

I'm off to buy GOTY this morn. They say you can become a werewolf...
Mon 23/02/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Silver_Knight wrote:
> Stupid japanese follow the weired story-line with the strange
> characters RPGS lol

Heh, depends on your preference.
Mon 23/02/04 at 17:44
Regular
Albino-Man wrote:
> Maverick42 wrote:
> I was talking to Albino Man.
>
> *
>
> I don't hate the genre. Just Morrowind.

You don't like KOTOR. Which rules.
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Remember me?"
Still doesn't mean I hate the genre.
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:34
Regular
""To the pub...""
Albino-Man wrote:
> Still doesn't mean I hate the genre.

No it means you like "Eastern Rpgs" there are 2 typres of RPGS Eastern (Japaneses like Final Fantasy / Skies of Arcadia / Zelda )

Then theres "Western RPGS" such as ( Morrowind / Kotor / Fable etc etc )

And i have noticed not many people like both one of my mates loves Japanese RPGS thats all he goes on about and when i showed him Morrowind he was'nt too impressed and i was'nt too impressed with Zelda Windwaker.
Mon 23/02/04 at 21:33
Regular
Although purists like me would call Zelda an RPG - its more of an all round adventure.

It has elements of various genres all in one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.