GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goty Out Today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition'.
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:48
Regular
""To the pub...""
Yippeee i got Goty for Xbox from Game everyone else was buying Final Fantasy x-2 for PS2 which was also released today and theres me the odd one out but with the superior game lol

I have'nt tryed it yet i've had a look at the map and the pics on the back exciting stuff.

well i'm off round my mates house for the weekend for Beer /Girls and sleepless nights (due to playing goty although girls help as well Lmao)
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:57
Regular
Do you accept bits of string?
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'll give you a tenner for it.
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:55
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'm sure I'll find some mug somewhere. ;-) I hope. ;-))
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hehe, supply and DEMAND Sav.
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:52
Regular
I paid a visit to the post office today to exchange some pennies into pound coins.

I forgot it's closed on a Wednesday afternoon.
Wed 25/02/04 at 21:48
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Paid a visit to the Mages Guild earlier today in Balmora. Like being part of the Thieves Guild - its fun. ;-p
I actually decided to swipe a medal thing that values at 60,000 from the Mages Guild. Took a smack in the back of the head which took most of my life out the bar, but got out the door with it and managed to get rid of the 200 price on my head for poncing it. Now its a case of actually finding someone somewhere who'll want it and can afford it. :-| Nobody seems to have anywhere near enough to cover the cost. Guess thats the price I pay for swiping something so valuable. ;-))
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Unretired"
ËÏi†è ¢h@ø$ wrote:
> I got GOTY!
> I'm using my old lvl 54 Dunmer Dark Assassin (Custom Class) on
> Solstheim, i'm quite suprised at how small the main quest of
> Solstheim is. I've just about completed it (I'm on the last quest).
>
> If your starting a new character on GOTY, do not visit Solstheim if
> your a low level character! I've found it very difficult even with a
> high level character. Ahh, soon as this expansion is done, its time
> to pay Mournhold a visit.

Oops forgot to say that I've only had the game for a day.
Wed 25/02/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Unretired"
I got GOTY!
I'm using my old lvl 54 Dunmer Dark Assassin (Custom Class) on Solstheim, i'm quite suprised at how small the main quest of Solstheim is. I've just about completed it (I'm on the last quest).

Ff you starting a new character on GOTY, do not visit Solstheim if your a low level character! I've found it very difficult even with a high level character. Ahh, soon as this expansion is done, its time to pay Mournhold a visit.
Tue 24/02/04 at 19:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
VenomByte wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> but um, Zelda and
> co are universally hailed as being the best games ever. Has
> Morrowind?
>
> Actually, if you read many of the reviews you'll find that Morrowind
> is hailed as one of the best RPG's ever. That's not so far off
> really, is it?

Not saying it isn't. But reviews of M3 have never *quite* been as positive as Zelda*

*Understatement.

Eg, PC Gamer review of Morrowind - 83%

Zelda OOT = 98% in a million mags, WW closely behind.

So moo.

:)
Tue 24/02/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Every shop near me has sold out of Goty. It's driving me mad. I bought Prince of Persia as compensation, which is good, but the fighting is getting on my nerves. I can't believe they used an undead storyline. Damned monotonous zombies. After playing Morrowind, all games seem too... limiting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.