GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goty Out Today"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind: Game of the Year Edition'.
Fri 20/02/04 at 13:48
Regular
""To the pub...""
Yippeee i got Goty for Xbox from Game everyone else was buying Final Fantasy x-2 for PS2 which was also released today and theres me the odd one out but with the superior game lol

I have'nt tryed it yet i've had a look at the map and the pics on the back exciting stuff.

well i'm off round my mates house for the weekend for Beer /Girls and sleepless nights (due to playing goty although girls help as well Lmao)
Fri 20/02/04 at 22:14
"slightlyshortertagl"
What's the difference between them?
Fri 20/02/04 at 22:17
Regular
"8==="
I think there was going to be an expansion pack for the game but they might've incorportated it into the goty version.

In short: extra content I guess.
Fri 20/02/04 at 22:19
"I love yo... lamp."
Aoe wrote:
> How does it compare to KOTOR? I really enjoyed KOTOR and i want to
> know if this is like it anyway.

It's a bit more beardy if you know what I mean, at least from what I have heard. However it is very free roaming. There are quite a few folk on here who had it, and if you look back far enough in this forum then you'll find a really big thread all about it. Read through it a bit to get some opinions.
Fri 20/02/04 at 22:20
Regular
"8==="
Ah, a brief search on sr brings up some of the differences.

And it's not even at a friendly re-release price like 17-20 quid!
Fri 20/02/04 at 22:33
Regular
"8==="
*Comes back from a browse*

I'm definately getting this on monday!
Sat 21/02/04 at 07:33
Regular
"Laughingstock"
It's out.

*flies out of the front door armed with tenners*
Sat 21/02/04 at 10:23
"I love yo... lamp."
Excellent! I'm not the only person on the forums who can fly. I'm a whole lot more comfortable with being a mutant when I know I'm not the only one.
Sat 21/02/04 at 11:04
Regular
""To the pub...""
This post made more people buy Morrowind cool lol

And as for the person who doubts this game is better than FF it is.

Stupid japanese follow the weired story-line with the strange characters RPGS lol
Sat 21/02/04 at 11:07
Regular
""To the pub...""
And as for it comparing to KOTOR then well kotor is a great game but its alot more restricted and you can actually complete Kotor.

But like they say Morrowind is the GTA of RPGS
Sat 21/02/04 at 12:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
GTA of RPG's?

Oh... god

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.