GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/02/04 at 18:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
I recently dug out the N64 that my best mate and I used to play on religiously for about 4 years. The same copy of Goldeneye and Fifa 99, and it is still just a much fun as it was back then.

Goldeneye is still THE DADDY of first person shooters, and Fifa 99 is as good as Pro Evo 3 for its playability (not graphics though). WWF No Mercy is still the best wrestling game out there, no contest, the smackdown titles dont even come close to its prowess.

I still like my PS2 but the N64 is just, well, more fun!
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:41
Regular
Haha.

Top gun you're a retard.
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:40
Regular
"20 characters hey"
kr¥ko$_NiNt¥_1™ thats what happens when you play a n64
Tue 30/03/04 at 20:38
Regular
"20 characters hey"
the onley good game that nintendo has brought out was goldeneye and that wasn't exelent it was just ok.
Tue 30/03/04 at 19:53
Regular
"matteey"
I really like goldeneye better than perfect dark beacuse goldeneye has really good missions and playersthat is all beacuse i have only have played it once i really want to tell you a good game it is a pokemon stadium 2 game it has really good graphics and most of the rarest pokemon it is quite challanging it is really hard to get through all the battles to win the hole thing you can also play mini games on it as well but a bonus if you have a gameboy sp or a gameboy advance i think you can get or comes with a special lead that lets you to play your gameboy on the N64 and you can use those pokemon to fight in battles.
Mon 29/03/04 at 16:43
Regular
I sold it on eBay for £4... whoop! :-D
Mon 29/03/04 at 16:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Rickoss wrote:
> I recently got Perfect Dark, Banjo Tooie, Turok 2, Silicon Valley and
> AR from eBay. All rock except Turok 2, which is awful.

Turok 2's save system was appaling.
Sun 28/03/04 at 22:58
Regular
Bah! I tried that although I'm not sure if I tried it in Autumn...

I'll give it another go... perhaps...

Just for some pics of Banjo Tooie! ;-D
Sun 28/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
Ah, me thinks you have to poo eggs into the little hole in the gated-off area, then go through the different seasons until it blooms in Summer.

Could be wrong, though.
Sun 28/03/04 at 18:47
Regular
I'm going to continue to pop this until one of you BIATCHES answer me!

Thanksyou. :-)
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:52
Regular
Ok. I'm popping this for good reason.

Rickoss, you'd best read this, or Dringo, or anyone else who is familiar with Banjo Kazooie! :-)

I'm looking for the last Jigsaw in Tick Tock Wood.
I think it involves planting a seed in the field and letting it grow, but I don't know where to find the seed.

I think that the last 8 notes will also be around it.

Help me! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.