GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid'.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:01
Regular
": ("
I know this is the PS2 forum but i just wanted to know why this game hasn't got alot of antisapation, i dont have a GC but i was confused why a MGS game would have such a low antisapation level, knowone has talked about it, is it good or is it just a pants game to get PS2 owners pumped up for MGS: Snake Eater.
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*sighs*

you brought up Emma saying it was her after i thought they were talking about Meryl, which i still do because if they're talking about Emma there that makes no sense whatsoever.
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:51
Regular
"..."
what does this have to do with emma ?
Mon 01/03/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
homosh wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> Ermmm you actually changed the subject. I was talking about the
> conversation on the codec with Snake and Otacon and then you start
> babbling on about how Kojima never has any bugs in his games and
> never makes any mistake
> well , that's the whole subject , you are saying that the phone call
> was played after both endings because of a mistake they made , and
> that's not true

You talked about the phone being played after both endings. I'm talking about or at least trying to talk about a conversation snake and otacon had on the codec on the tanker level in MGS2
Mon 01/03/04 at 12:02
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> Ermmm you actually changed the subject. I was talking about the
> conversation on the codec with Snake and Otacon and then you start
> babbling on about how Kojima never has any bugs in his games and
> never makes any mistake
well , that's the whole subject , you are saying that the phone call was played after both endings because of a mistake they made , and that's not true
Sun 29/02/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ermmm you actually changed the subject. I was talking about the conversation on the codec with Snake and Otacon and then you start babbling on about how Kojima never has any bugs in his games and never makes any mistakes.
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:38
Regular
"..."
I've never seen these bugs before , and don't change the subject , we were talking about emma
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
homosh wrote:
> you don't get the point . I'll make it simpler for you , forget that I
> said that he doesn't make mistakes , now I am telling you that he
> doesn't make bugs

and i do get your little Kojima is god of all videogames nonsense of a point. Hence the reason i pointed out 2 of the bugs in one of his games a little while ago down the page.
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and i've given you 2 cases alone where there have been bugs.
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:35
Regular
"..."
you don't get the point . I'll make it simpler for you , forget that I said that he doesn't make mistakes , now I am telling you that he doesn't make bugs
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
homosh wrote:
> And I agree with you that Raiden was rubbish , you don't need to argue
> about that , I am just saying that its not a mistake , since he meant
> to do it .

That's not the type of mistake i'm talking about, i know he meant to do it, however he shouldn't have because it was a stupid decision and therefore a mistake. You said Kojima doesn't make mistakes and i was just saying Raiden was the biggest one of them all

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.