GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'James Bond : Everything or Nothing'.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
Absolutely class game. Albino-Man approves.
Sun 07/03/04 at 11:57
Regular
"8==="
PROTECT THE SCIENTISTS!?

No.

*Mows down scientists in fit of psychotic rage*

Ah, sweet multiple ways to do things...
Sun 07/03/04 at 11:54
Regular
Invisible War's FPS/action-half is actually very enjoyable.

It's very cleverly intertwined with the rest of the game. For example, a few seekers were after me. I'm upstairs, they're downstairs.

I shoot out the upstairs glass, and place a single shot into a gas barrel. Boom. Beautifully done. Then the turrets pick me up. Ah. But luckily, I've got an EMP grenade on me. Ducking and diving out of the way of the turret's machine gun fire, I throw it into the room. Safe again.

I now get thanked by a friendly scientist.
Sun 07/03/04 at 11:49
Regular
"8==="
Actually I reckon the shooting and action is Deus Ex would provide the greater satisfaction.
Sun 07/03/04 at 11:47
Regular
Better in what way? Better shooting and action, no. Better story and role playing? Yes.

Completely different games.
Sun 07/03/04 at 11:45
Regular
"8==="
Deus Ex 2 is bound to be the better of the two.
Sun 07/03/04 at 11:41
Regular
Yes, but I have played Invisible War.

And it rules.
Sun 07/03/04 at 11:40
Regular
Thats funny I am sure you haven't played Splinter Cell 2 or Everything or Nothing...
Sun 07/03/04 at 11:39
Regular
normski wrote:
> i am gonna a game this month should i get james bond, splinter cell 2
> , unreal 2 or deus ex,i was gonna get james bond but i heard the
> camera is awful

Deus Ex Invisible War is easily the best.
Sat 06/03/04 at 23:01
Regular
I've heard that your mum is awful.

I know that may have been harsh, but all I've read so far from yourself is crap. You've spammed the forums and must expect comments like the above.

As for advice on your question: Please note you are asking in a James Bond topic and there is bound to be some bias. Get EoN.
Sat 06/03/04 at 22:47
Regular
The motorbike mission?

There's atleast two - the second even better than the first :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.