GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'James Bond : Everything or Nothing'.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
Absolutely class game. Albino-Man approves.
Sun 29/02/04 at 21:29
Regular
By the way, does the game utilise Ragdoll physics?
Sun 29/02/04 at 20:08
Regular
Short but sweet is the great thing about the latest action games. Max Payne 2 and Call of Duty spring to mind as being two of the finest games last year yet also two of the shortest. Providing they can keep you entertained throughout I would rather have that than a game which drags on and is bland and borin in places.

Its ironic that my new found joy lies within RPG's. I used to love all games to be short and sweet but now I prefer to invest my time in massive RPG's and only play a select number of other games in and amongst.
Sun 29/02/04 at 20:03
Regular
Completed it yesterday in just over 24 hours

*cries*

It took me longer to complete Nightfire...

Still, it seems to have quite a bit of replay value, trying to get all the rewards and cheats 'n all. I do think it is the Best Bond Game Ever in terms of single player though, really is very fun...
Sun 29/02/04 at 19:06
Regular
The harshest amongst the critics has to be GamesTM and Gamespot. Gamespot gave it 8.8 however the former I am yet to read.
Sun 29/02/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Whatever!"
Was well impressed by the demo of Everything or Nothing - Hope to pick the full game up next week!
Sun 29/02/04 at 18:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Albino-Man wrote:
> It's brilliant.
>
> Controversial stuff coming up...
>
> Best. Bond game. Ever.
>
> *runs*

MUH?

NGC are my bible

Goldeneye - 94%
EON - 68%

I have yet to play it, but Goldeneye stole my life for weeks.

Hmmm.......
Sun 29/02/04 at 18:54
Regular
Albino-Man wrote:
> I preferred Perfect Dark; single player and multiplayer.

seconded for the multiplayer
goldeneye was better for single player

*the foot has spoken*
Sun 29/02/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Remember me?"
I preferred Perfect Dark; single player and multiplayer.
Sun 29/02/04 at 18:46
Regular
You wouldn't be the first to say that over the last few days. Certainly from a single player point of view anyway, thats the general concensus. Multiplayer; I can't find anyone to say that Golden Eye didn't rule all.
Sun 29/02/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Remember me?"
It's brilliant.

Controversial stuff coming up...

Best. Bond game. Ever.

*runs*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.