GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'James Bond : Everything or Nothing'.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
Absolutely class game. Albino-Man approves.
Sun 07/03/04 at 12:15
Regular
I remember with the original Deus Ex that I just kept going back to do something differently and to get a different ending. The game was pure genius, an awesome achievement in gaming.
Sun 07/03/04 at 12:13
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> The only trouble with EA games is that they stay full price for longer
> than most games.

I'm not fussed about the price it's that I have The Thing, A&D, LOTR1, LOTR2, YAGER, New legends, Wrath Unleashed and JK3 to start and also BG:DA 2 and XIII to finish.

I have a lot on my gaming plate, and all this is to be done AFTER I finish Deus Ex 2. :S
Sun 07/03/04 at 12:08
Regular
I'll probably borrow it off somebody one day and complete it.
Sun 07/03/04 at 12:08
Regular
The only trouble with EA games is that they stay full price for longer than most games.
Sun 07/03/04 at 12:07
Regular
"8==="
I think I will get it, just not right now.
Sun 07/03/04 at 12:04
Regular
Indeed, the other Bonds were stupidly short with very little replay value. This time around though there are 27 missions, some are short but some are pretty difficult and the platinum challenges this time around are bloody nails in places. If you are willing to go through and get the platinum medals I can see it lasting for ages. I have currently achieved 10 platinum medals as I am going along and it prolongs as well as enhances the overall experience.

The CO-OP is suppoesedly pretty nice as well although I am yet to try it so I can't really shed any light on it.
Sun 07/03/04 at 12:00
Regular
"8==="
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Before you carry on presuming and guessing you may want to take into
> consideration that Everything or Nothing is an extremely solid and
> decent action game. The shooting is extremely satisfying and the hand
> to hand combat works seamlessly at times.

I might still get it, trouble is the other bonds have been so bloody short lived, and I doubt I'll get much from the multi.
Sun 07/03/04 at 11:59
Regular
Sounds nice.

But we're not really presuming anything - just describing the satisfaction to Deus Ex's action side.

The ragdoll physics are also very, very nice.
Sun 07/03/04 at 11:59
Regular
"8==="
and yes I could be a LOT more elabaroate about the great things in Deus Ex 2, but I don't want to spoil anyone's game with spoilers.

5/6 ways to sneak into a building? Oh yes!
Sun 07/03/04 at 11:57
Regular
Before you carry on presuming and guessing you may want to take into consideration that Everything or Nothing is an extremely solid and decent action game. The shooting is extremely satisfying and the hand to hand combat works seamlessly at times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.