GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'James Bond : Everything or Nothing'.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
Absolutely class game. Albino-Man approves.
Sat 28/02/04 at 22:57
Regular
I'm on the final mission now.

Fantastic game, EA have outdone themselves. Only problem is the fact that I got it yesterday afternoon, And I'm already on the final level. At this pace, I'm gonna complete it quicker than Nightfire.

Anyway, the 3rd person works very well, and makes the game feel a lot more like a Bond film (as do all the celebrity likenesses), and the driving missions are absolutley brilliant. They make the Agent Under Fire's driving missions seem dull.

But I think by the far the most inventive (and prettiest) scene in the game is when Ms.Klum chucks Shannon Elizabeth out of a helicopter and you have to leap down after her. Other great scenes include chasing Jaws across a bridge on a motorbike (which seems to copy the Matrix Reloaded in parts), which features a very cool 'bond move' when he sliding under a tanker, and driving through Moscow in you're very own tank, just like in Goldeneye...

Everything Or Nothing has restored my faith in EA... :D
Sat 28/02/04 at 22:48
Regular
Shut up, shut up, shut up! I don't want to add *another* game to my already very bulky wanted list, just say it's crap for the sake of my wallet.
Sat 28/02/04 at 22:46
Regular
"8==="
How's it compare to previous bonds? How much stealth is involved? Does it give Splinter Cell a run for it's money? Is the aiming nice and accurate and does it feel correctly done or arcadey?
Sat 28/02/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm way past the third mission now. Seriously though, Rik, this game does rock.
Sat 28/02/04 at 21:45
Regular
I'm guessing you're lying.
Sat 28/02/04 at 21:42
Regular
Edgy is frustrated with the game due to dying on the third level when trying to descend from the building.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
Absolutely class game. Albino-Man approves.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.