GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'James Bond : Everything or Nothing'.
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
Absolutely class game. Albino-Man approves.
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:35
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Cool Auf deutsch, I'll try that for defiant.

I've just done the one after Ambushed, High Road I think it's caleld. I love the way you jump over roof tops, and the way the bridge collapses so you have to do the bike slide to get through.

Great game, I would reccomend it highly.
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:25
Regular
Anonymous wrote:
> I'm upto mission 20, just had 3rd meeting with Q and 'assistant'.
>
> Just done the 2nd bike level, which is SUPERB . I especially
> liked the part where you do the bond move under the truck, that looks
> ace. I noticed that the polygons got a bit scrambled at that part,
> first time I've sene that happen, but other than that it was great.

Turn on yer flamethrower as you slide and you'll roast the man and it'll make it look like you caused the explosion.
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:03
Regular
Couldn't you use a grenade?
Sun 07/03/04 at 19:25
Regular
The stealth mission I have enjoyed the most was the ruined tower where you have to enter the mine. It wasn't all stealth but it could be done for the most part using stealth. The mission which facked me off a bit was the train mission as to get platinum you had to get to the end without losing any health and because the last section of the train is blacked out and they are expecting you it made it even more frustrating to get through the first carriages without being spotted only to take one bullet in the last carriage. Stuff like that really puts hair on my t*ts.
Sun 07/03/04 at 19:12
Regular
I hate the generic stealth mission that all developers insist in putting in action games.

I want to run around killing! Not creep up and knock them out whilst they're firing bullets at me!

Who do they think I am, James Bond from the movies? Just because he dodges more bullets than there actually are in existance of the world, it doesn't mean I can...
Sun 07/03/04 at 19:03
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Hmmm I never noticed that one

Oh well, a few scrambled polygosn don't bother me much but some parts of this game are abit damn challenging.

I hated the one where you have to save 003, fighting through the courtyards. About an hour because everything seemed to fall apart eventually.

But then some parts of the game is amazing, liek where you have to freefall off the cliff in order to save serena. Couldn't believe it at first.
Sun 07/03/04 at 18:56
Regular
In one of the cutscenes, the one where you go under the train on the first vehicle mission the plygons go scrambled and the screen goes fussy.
Sun 07/03/04 at 18:46
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I'm upto mission 20, just had 3rd meeting with Q and 'assistant'.

Just done the 2nd bike level, which is SUPERB . I especially liked the part where you do the bond move under the truck, that looks ace. I noticed that the polygons got a bit scrambled at that part, first time I've sene that happen, but other than that it was great.
Sun 07/03/04 at 17:27
Regular
"Remember me?"
magnius wrote:
> I noticed that Jaws is a bad guy in EON...didn't he turn into a good
> guy at the end of Moonraker?

Yeah, but he's a 7 foot tall ugly guy with metal teeth, who bites people. It was stupid having him turn out "good". HE BLOODY BITES PEOPLE, FOR FECK'S SAKE!

Rant over.
Sun 07/03/04 at 16:08
Regular
He does.

But EA have never liked having integrity with the Bond franchise.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.