GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who -Series 5 chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/02/10 at 15:22
"possibly impossible"
SFX has just posted the first 3 episode details from the new Doctor Who series for 2010.

Episode 1: "The Eleventh Hour" (by Steven Moffat) to be shown 3rd April 2010

Episode 2: "The Beast Below" (by Steven Moffat)

Episode 3: "Victory of the Daleks" (by Mark Gatiss)

Personally, I think Gatiss + Daleks = great episode.
Tue 04/05/10 at 10:15
"possibly impossible"
I liked Saturday's episode but, yeah, wasn't as good as the set up.

Next week looks interesting and I think Amy's character is developing well, seems to be connected with the whole rip in time thing.

Most interesting thing is the Doctor going on about the past being able to be changed and replaced. What is he planning?
Tue 04/05/10 at 09:31
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Alfonse wrote:
> Also, Amy Pond, what a shlag.

I agree. Although, after watching that scene, she became infinitely more attractive and desirable.

> Don't even get me started on the part where the angels start
> moving.

Wasn't the whole 'stone skin' thing the angels way of protecting themselves from being looked upon/killed? This would explain the moving thing.
Mon 03/05/10 at 13:00
Regular
"And in last place.."
Alfonse wrote:
> I didn't really think that episode lived up to the original
> angels episode

I've just finished watching it and I'd have to agree.
Mon 03/05/10 at 12:16
Regular
So River Song is going to kill the Doctor. Interesting stuff.
Also, Amy Pond, what a shlag.
I didn't really think that episode lived up to the original angels episode, though I am looking forward to next week's episode.
Don't even get me started on the part where the angels start moving.
Tue 27/04/10 at 12:09
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I really enjoyed this week, much more than last anyway, and looking forward to the conclusion where it looks like we will find out more about the 'cracks'.

It seems to me that more people were worried about the attack from Graham Norton however, personally I didn't see it as I iPlayered it once I got back from t'pub but it seems like a lot of fuss over nothing. These people should try watching some Yank shows if they want to know irritation with these adverts.
Mon 26/04/10 at 20:19
Regular
That was so dire compared to the first one, could have been the six white russians I drank though.
Mon 26/04/10 at 18:38
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
AMAZING! And the first one I watched when it first aired..
Sat 24/04/10 at 20:40
"possibly impossible"
ooh, now that was better wasn't it? Weeping Angels, River Song still being cryptic and Amy showing some backbone.
Fri 23/04/10 at 14:43
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
Dr Who sure is a cash cow for the BBC huh?
Fri 23/04/10 at 14:11
"possibly impossible"
Free Doctor Who audiobook read by Matt Smith in the Telegraph tomorrow and part 1 of Pest Control read by David Tennant in Sunday's paper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.