GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who -Series 5 chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/02/10 at 15:22
"possibly impossible"
SFX has just posted the first 3 episode details from the new Doctor Who series for 2010.

Episode 1: "The Eleventh Hour" (by Steven Moffat) to be shown 3rd April 2010

Episode 2: "The Beast Below" (by Steven Moffat)

Episode 3: "Victory of the Daleks" (by Mark Gatiss)

Personally, I think Gatiss + Daleks = great episode.
Sun 30/05/10 at 14:21
Regular
I actually thought he was really funny.
Sun 30/05/10 at 12:47
Regular
I know this new version is very different from the classic, but I just can't imagine people shouting at Jon Pertwee or Tom Baker. "You liar!! You said you would protect/save him/her!! What good are you if you can't stop people from dying!"

Next companion I want someone who isn't from Earth and has no family at all (or boyfriends).
Sun 30/05/10 at 12:30
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Discrepancy wrote:
> Glad the nurse is dead but sad inside as I know it won't be the
> last we see of him.

I too am expecting him to pop up in the finale, along with everyone else who has disappeared up into the crack during the series.
Sun 30/05/10 at 12:29
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I watched it just now and enjoyed it much more last weeks. I was expecting Rory to get bumped off at some point and I can't say I'm that bothered...

Lots more about the 'crack' in the episode which is obviously (already been announced) explained in the two-part finale. Still not entirely sure where this is heading, or why, but it is sounding good.
Sun 30/05/10 at 12:25
Regular
"Mooching around"
Glad the nurse is dead but sad inside as I know it won't be the last we see of him.
Sun 30/05/10 at 09:54
Regular
So did everyone see the latest episode? What did you think?
Mon 24/05/10 at 14:34
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Whilst I agree somewhat with Alfoncy, I think, for the first of a two-parter, this episode served it's purpose. It's wasn't awful, but then it wasn't great either.

My personal highlight was, once again, Karen Gillan wearing hot pants.
Sun 23/05/10 at 11:08
Regular
"Mooching around"
Old monsters always look better than their new versions.
Sun 23/05/10 at 11:04
Regular
That episode was awful.
Sun 23/05/10 at 09:43
"possibly impossible"
I think that's why they had the mask thing, to make it a little like the older ones. Looks like they have the sea devil's guns though from the trailer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.