GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doctor Who -Series 5 chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/02/10 at 15:22
"possibly impossible"
SFX has just posted the first 3 episode details from the new Doctor Who series for 2010.

Episode 1: "The Eleventh Hour" (by Steven Moffat) to be shown 3rd April 2010

Episode 2: "The Beast Below" (by Steven Moffat)

Episode 3: "Victory of the Daleks" (by Mark Gatiss)

Personally, I think Gatiss + Daleks = great episode.
Sat 19/06/10 at 21:06
"possibly impossible"
Brilliant episode. Things starting to come together, Doctor falling apart. But possibly plan up sleeve.

As long as it's not a big reset button. (it IS going to be a reset button, isn't it?)
Fri 18/06/10 at 20:38
Regular
Oh and I enjoyed the episode, so much that I'm watching it a second time. Well also because I didn't understand the end bit.

One more thing, couldn't they have actually used a real bungalow instead? Every single house in their road was two floors and when they chopped off the top half it looked awful.
Fri 18/06/10 at 12:08
Regular
Who's your favourite owl?
Mon 14/06/10 at 14:54
Regular
It was okay, but I was far more interested in the rebuilt tardis. Not that stupid fat guy and his problems.
Mon 14/06/10 at 13:37
"possibly impossible"
I liked it. It was a nice quirky episode but I thought they rushed the ending a little.

I also played the first Adventure game yesterday with my 5 year old, great fun and a good little story.
Mon 14/06/10 at 12:48
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
So thoughts on this week? It looks like we are continuing with at least one 'Doctor-only' episode a series. While I tried to enjoy this episode there were too many things going against it, it was the episode before the finale, it was set on Earth (again) also just down the road from here in Colchester, plus, more importantly, James Corden was in it.

Disappointing, but looking forward to next week.
Sun 06/06/10 at 12:27
Regular
I really didn't like the ending or the music. The rest of the episode was okay I guess. btw the new iPlayer is much better.

I still haven't tried the dalek game yet, I hope it's good. Have the rest of you played it?
Sun 06/06/10 at 09:43
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
What did everyone think of last night's episode?

Aside from the schmultsy ending I rather enjoyed it. Apart from a couple of references to the overall story arc this episode was away from all the others and gave a feeling of the old 'Monster of the Week' X-Files episodes which I so enjoyed.

Next week is the James Corden episode, not looking forward to seeing him ruin Dr Who for me :(
Sun 30/05/10 at 19:05
Regular
Out of all the new male companions I like him the most (I didn't care for CJ) and he can be funny, but I'm glad he's gone for awhile.
Sun 30/05/10 at 18:42
"possibly impossible"
I liked Rory, he was a good foil, you miss that these days with all these feisty sidekicks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.