GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Wings Hauser Appreciation Society"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/08/01 at 12:52
Regular
As we all know Steve Guttenburg is the primary acting member of the Stonecutters, that ‘Simpsonian’ secret society that really controls what’s going on in the world.

One must assume that as the ‘Secret society of No Homers’ they will continue to bring Guttenbutg to our screens in some mindless drivel and may even have taken on new members.

The question is; ‘Who are those members?’

I’ll start;

Christopher Lambert.

Knight Moves, Greystoke, Every Highlander film other than the first, Fortress one and two, Mortal Combat.

Don’t forget to include a resume for your prospective member, his/her career maybe on the line…..
Page:
Tue 07/08/01 at 13:25
Regular
"not dead"
Judge Reinhold

Beverley (sp) Hills Cop 1, 2, 3

Vice Versa

Nemerous made for TV movies...
Tue 07/08/01 at 12:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Micheal Dudikoff
American Ninja 1, American Ninja 2, American..you get the point.
Tue 07/08/01 at 12:52
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
As we all know Steve Guttenburg is the primary acting member of the Stonecutters, that ‘Simpsonian’ secret society that really controls what’s going on in the world.

One must assume that as the ‘Secret society of No Homers’ they will continue to bring Guttenbutg to our screens in some mindless drivel and may even have taken on new members.

The question is; ‘Who are those members?’

I’ll start;

Christopher Lambert.

Knight Moves, Greystoke, Every Highlander film other than the first, Fortress one and two, Mortal Combat.

Don’t forget to include a resume for your prospective member, his/her career maybe on the line…..
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.