GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stars Catalogue Updated"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/03/04 at 17:46
Regular
http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/stars/index.jsp

Get there NOW.
Fri 05/03/04 at 17:47
Regular
Tut bad belldandy.
Fri 05/03/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Yup, but I have a boxed Zelda CE in mint condition so what do I care? :P

Besides I went and bought a Cube, (which I've got twelve games for now) so it's all money to Nintendo.
Fri 05/03/04 at 19:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I would have done what you did Bell, but i didnt think of it.

Hell, i could i sent them a really authentic looking reciept from amazon.
Fri 05/03/04 at 20:15
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Dear Short change
>
> Nintendo offer a service that by buying Nintendo published products
> we get a free gift. Sony and Microsoft do not offer this and Nintendo
> do but they don't give us enough warning that it will be updated and
> lack quantities.
>
> You should yell at them for offering us free gifts.

But they don't!

They offer us screensavers.

Wow!

They should be free of any reddies anyway! Other companies do!

The other gifts are few and far between. If you're not one of the first 20 to see the new 'gifts' you may as well not bother trying.
Fri 05/03/04 at 23:07
Regular
You can get those screensavers for free anyway by searching the net. I think people who have registered over set amount of stars should actually be able to claim something of reasonable price in exhange. I have registered a GBA SP, Mario Sunshine, Wave Race, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, Zelda: Wind Waker and when my new Cube is delivered next week I will be registering that along with Mario Kart: Double Dash. After all that within the space of 2 weeks I will be able to claim a bloody Metroid Prime poster or some wallpaper for my bloody desktop that I can get for free anyway and thats it? Wake up Nintendo, its a complete pi$$ take.
Sat 06/03/04 at 00:55
Regular
Yeah Nintendo wake up, stop giving us free gifts so these ungrateful gits can stop whining.
Sat 06/03/04 at 01:14
Regular
No matter how much you love Nintendo you can't defendthe sh*t they give away. Aside from 1, maybe 2 free gifts the res**t are utter toss.
Sat 06/03/04 at 09:07
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Alastair, remember it's Dringo. Nintendo could announce they're raising the price of all Gamecube games to 79.99 and he'd still be telling us all how it was great news....

Stars - waste of time in my opinion. What the hell is the point in a rewards program where only a small minority are rewarded? I mean, if Tesco said "only about 1% of our clubcard members will actually receive anything for ther points" then they'd be crucified. Once again this is Nintendo's own unique business sense...
Sat 06/03/04 at 11:07
Regular
I don't care if Sony were giving away free s**t... true I don't buy anything with my STARS bar the bonus disc a few months ago but the thing is Nintendo don't have to offer you anything... you should be grateful they offer you anything at all... but you're not... you just moan... like Nintendo fans always do...

We want more games in Europe, We want more free gifts, we want more advertisement, stop announcing new ideas, your games aren't as good as last generation, why are you delaying games, why didn't you delay that game to make it better, why can't you do a good TV AD, why don't you make more of an effort with third party support, Why isn't metroid third person anymore, why didn't Mario have his more traditonal levels, Cel-shading sucks get rid of it, What's the point in dual cars, Why does the memory card 59 cost just £5 less than the 251, why won't you go online...

I'd just like a Nintendo representitive to come along and go SHUT UP OR SOD OFF!
Sat 06/03/04 at 11:11
Regular
Yes ins**tead of trying to rectify the problem after people spend hundreds of pounds suporting them only to get a sh*t screensaver in return, lets jus**t come along and tell the people who keep our company running to shut up and sod off. Ins**tead of taking the critisism and trying to alter whats going wrong they seem to be brushing it aside. I would rather they didn't bother at all. The Zelda collectors disc and the two GBA games are the only decent things I have seen on there since they s**tarted the scheme.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.