GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stars Catalogue Updated"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/03/04 at 17:46
Regular
http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/stars/index.jsp

Get there NOW.
Fri 05/03/04 at 15:39
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
was itbrand new and officail? where was that from? whsmith?
Fri 05/03/04 at 15:28
Regular
In Bedford I bought Gamecube controllers for a tenner.

But a fiver... that's just wow.
Fri 05/03/04 at 15:04
Regular
"PRO EVO MASTER"
do these offers apply to all whsmith stores? has anyone else got them?
Fri 05/03/04 at 14:26
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It was in Norwich. They also had a loada Simpson dvd's for a fiver aswell.
Fri 05/03/04 at 13:57
"possibly impossible"
Which WHSmiths? I know I have 2 wavebirds already...but £5!!!!!
Fri 05/03/04 at 13:39
Regular
If you pick up two I'll buy 'em off you for £15 :-D
Fri 05/03/04 at 11:47
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Dringo wrote:
> You can buy one from WH smiths...

WH smiths were selling Wavebirds for a fiver when I went in there on Tuesday. Most be a stock clearance but 5 quid! If only I didnt have one already. But then I could of got another so I had two or buy 2 for a tenner and have 3.

Wow, 2 Wavebirds for a tenner.. seems unreal.

There was also a Gamecube on the shelf for £25.

shockin'
Fri 05/03/04 at 11:31
Regular
I got 2 CE's.

Ha!
Fri 05/03/04 at 11:26
Regular
You can buy one from WH smiths...

There was so many on the STARS Catalogue there were there for ages.

The bonus disc is a promotional tool to sell Nintendo products.

Nintendo could listen to short change and offer a more in depth service costing them far more money or they could do this... take away the STARS free gifts all together and lets us cope with Wallpapers etc... after all they don't have to give us this.
Thu 04/03/04 at 22:56
Regular
Dear Short Change,

I'm a loyal Nintendo fan. I buy the majority of their games on release and have a ton of unused stars on my Nintendo VIP account. Yet they release the free gifts at random times, and considering I'm not on the internet 24 hours a day, I usually get screwed over by casual Joe who just happens to be in the right place at the right time. He's probably enjoying his new Game Boy Player right now.

Whatsmore, my favourite Nintendo franchise is The Legend of Zelda. To my intense happiness, I found that Nintendo were giving away limited edition, four game Zelda discs to loyal consumers! Excellent! So how do I get one? Buy a GameCube. Hang on... I bought a GameCube on launch. No problem, just get one the second way - order it from the stars catalogue. Hang on... casual Joe has got there first. Don't worry about it! Just buy any of these selected games in January, and send of a receipt proving you bought them in January. Hang on... I bought all this games on launch.

Oh. You're screwed. Buy it off eBay for £25 from some bloke who deserves it much less than you do.

Murphy's law for the most part, I guess - but I can't say Nintendo are rewarding their loyal fanbase. I can't say I'm not annoyed. I can't say I can play the Zelda Collector's Edition disc. Because I can't. I can't bloody well get one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.