GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you like Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Wed 17/03/04 at 13:26
Regular
"A FF Fan - Forever!"
I got my copy of the game at the weekend, and haven't stopped playing it since...
I really like this game, it's stangely addictive. The environments are just beautiful, and I definately like the change in combat system it reminds me of the Mana games(SNES+Gameboy Advance). I am glad that FF has come back to nintendo!
I haven't really had much challenge as far as the Bosses go yet, but I have only just done Tida Village.
So what do you think about FFCC? And are you glad FF has finally returned to Nintendo?
Wed 17/03/04 at 21:29
Regular
Strafio wrote:

> If I searched for my missing GBA then we'd get a two player game, but
> that's just not good enough.
>
> Having the GBA display in each corner would've sufficed fine.
> Now I'm just not going to bother with it.

No it doesn't surfice fine... there is A LOT to cycle through and it works beautifully...

I only play the multiplayer aspect of the game because it is just so funning good.
Wed 17/03/04 at 15:53
Regular
"Balls"
you have to use a controler in single player, but in multiplayer all players have to use GBA's
Wed 17/03/04 at 15:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I think player one can play with controller or a GBA. Dunno really. Can you play with a GBA in one-player, or do you have to use a controller.
Wed 17/03/04 at 15:28
Regular
"Balls"
yes you do only need 2 for two player, even though i would prefer to have 4 mates playing so far i have only had the chance to play 2 player and its much more fun than single.
Wed 17/03/04 at 15:21
Regular
I thought you needed two GBA's for two player... :-\
Wed 17/03/04 at 15:19
Regular
They should've made it so alhtough it works BETTER with the GBA's you can make do without them.

I was looking forward to this game the moment I saw that it was Secret of Mana in 3D. The thing is, I've got the ONE GBA somewhere, and none of my friends have one.

If I searched for my missing GBA then we'd get a two player game, but that's just not good enough.

Having the GBA display in each corner would've sufficed fine.
Now I'm just not going to bother with it.
Wed 17/03/04 at 15:14
Regular
A bit poor on your own.. although i would of liked them to work on both multi and single rather than basically aim it towards 4 players and make the gba thing only optional.
Wed 17/03/04 at 14:48
Regular
"A FF Fan - Forever!"
So anyway how far has everyone else got in the game?
Wed 17/03/04 at 14:47
Regular
"A FF Fan - Forever!"
That is a big problem! Especially when GBAs cost so much over here.
I heard you can get them for half the price over in America, because our currency is stronger than theirs, just think of all the great deals hmmm..
Wed 17/03/04 at 14:15
Regular
None of my mates have GBA's. Which is one big downfall :-\

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.