GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do you like Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles'.
Wed 17/03/04 at 13:26
Regular
"A FF Fan - Forever!"
I got my copy of the game at the weekend, and haven't stopped playing it since...
I really like this game, it's stangely addictive. The environments are just beautiful, and I definately like the change in combat system it reminds me of the Mana games(SNES+Gameboy Advance). I am glad that FF has come back to nintendo!
I haven't really had much challenge as far as the Bosses go yet, but I have only just done Tida Village.
So what do you think about FFCC? And are you glad FF has finally returned to Nintendo?
Thu 18/03/04 at 19:03
Regular
You don't. Each player has one character.
Thu 18/03/04 at 19:02
Regular
"8==="
How do you control multiple characters in realtime then? :S
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:59
Regular
FF:CC is realtime.
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:56
Regular
"8==="
Hmmmmmm.

Is it turn-based or realtime?
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:53
Regular
Instead you improve your weapons and skills, I hear.

Very much like Deus Ex: Invisible War.
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:34
Regular
"8==="
How can there be no leveling up?

There MUST be!
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:34
Regular
"8==="
No leveling up?

Oh what a fantastic idea!

So it's back to Baldur's gate/Morrowind/Gladius then.
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:27
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Played about three hours so far, just completed the first year. Good points: graphically, it's stunning. Love where you walk behind the crystal in your home town and your defracted image can be seen on all the shiny surfaces on the crystal. The controls are very easy to pick up and work well too.
Bad points: the music (especially on the map screen) grates alot after a while, and I don't think much of having to revisit the same places again and again - isn't that what I do now I'm on Year 2? Oh, and you can't go inside buildings, which is dissapointing.
Thu 18/03/04 at 08:09
"The Will of D."
On multiplayer you can continue n your single player story which is quite cool, but as soon as you are in multi the bosses are harder than ever before even if your only on the first cycle, as there are 3 level difficulties each getting harder as you re do a level (only 3 thank god).
Wed 17/03/04 at 23:11
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Morbo wrote:
> you have to use a controler in single player, but in multiplayer all
> players have to use GBA's

Heh, found that one out tonight when my mate came round to play, we had one GBA and lead and I thought the other one of use a controller. Wrong! Doh..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.