GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If any game could be made it a movie what game would you..................."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/03/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
If a game on any console was going to made into a real movie,which game would you want it to be?I'd love there to be a Jak and Daxter movie!What game would you choose?
Thu 18/03/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
If a game on any console was going to made into a real movie,which game would you want it to be?I'd love there to be a Jak and Daxter movie!What game would you choose?
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:09
Regular
Definitely Zelda.

It's an idea I've been musing over for quite some time now, and I'd really love it to be a reality. Only problem is, the games have had such an effect on me and I've thought about a possible film to such an extent that I'd probably be disappointed if it was anything less than perfect.

If somebody can come along and captured in a film the sense of adventure and exploration somebody feels as they play a Zelda game, then topped it all off with a proper orchesteral adaptation of the theme music, it'd be such a great film. They'd need to take one of the best storylines, or make it into a film series. I wouldn't like an original script unless Miyamoto and the Zelda team had input.
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
MGS2,........ oops that was already a movie, silly me :-D

Grand Theft Auto would make a pretty good movie if done right.
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:40
Regular
without a doubt, it has to be Silent Hill.
Thu 18/03/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I agree with lalakersrule and lengendary link - a $hit scary Silent Hill film and a gansta (spelt wrongly deliberaty) film based on Gran Theft Auto.
Thu 18/03/04 at 19:41
Regular
There all ready is a Grand Theft Auto film, tis on DVD. search on some site, u will find it.
Thu 18/03/04 at 19:44
Regular
Metal Gear Solid would not make a good film considering most of its ideas originate from action films of yesteryear, plus i would probs say its better as a game which all readdy has more film sequences then a movie.

u cant go hide in a cupboard at the cinima, u would miss the film.
Thu 18/03/04 at 19:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Legendary Link wrote:
> There all ready is a Grand Theft Auto film, tis on DVD. search on some
> site, u will find it.

Yea i know there is but is that based on the same principle as GTA the game? I just thought the film was a bad 70's film about car theft, not a proper gangsta film
Thu 18/03/04 at 19:48
Regular
"8==="
Metal Gear Solid, oh no.. hang on a min... they already do MGS movies with short games attatched to them.
Thu 18/03/04 at 19:49
Regular
"8==="
lalakersrule wrote:
> MGS2,........ oops that was already a movie, silly me :-D

Damn!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.