GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harvest Moon!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon'.
Fri 26/03/04 at 11:05
Regular
Got this today, 'tis brilliant.

So far I've got a big-faced dog called... Bigface, a cow called Rainbow, loads of milk and some 'cultivated land' watered.

I haven't played ti for long, about 15 minutes, but it really is amazing.

Get it.
Page:
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:48
"period drama"
I literally have £1 in the entire world.
All donations welcome.

*sob*
Me want game.
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:37
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Lou Role wrote:
> Pokemon, I don't know, don't you need to have a couple of GBA versions
> of some Pokemon games first?

Nope, you don't need to at all, you get some Pokémon to play around with in Collosseum (sp) mode, and the RPG is all Cube based, but you can transfer monsters you catch in that mode to GBA if you want.

Goddamn I need Harvest Moon.. just watched a trailer and there's this bit where you're character drinks a jug of milk.. the sound is irristable. Must buy it soon. Just for that sound.
Fri 26/03/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
CGJ wrote:
> Harvest Moon looks really good. That is on my Game buying list along
> with R: Racing Evolution and Pokemon Collusseum (sp). Anyone else
> getting those games?

I played a demo of R: Racing and it was really quite poor. Pokemon, I don't know, don't you need to have a couple of GBA versions of some Pokemon games first?
Fri 26/03/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Lou Role wrote:
> As some of you already know, I'm currently trying to sell my GC, but I
> also really want to try Harvest Moon too. Arggghh!
>
> :)
>
> If I can't sell my GC for a decent price then I'll just keep it and
> have a go at Harvest Moon.

Dammit! everytime I go to sell my Gamecube a great game always pops up. As of........now, my GC is not for sale..again. I'll pick up Harvest Moon tomorrow.

:)

It wasn't really worth it anyway as I bought my GC for £90 with 2 games, and I would have been selling it for £120 with 6 games and 4 memory cards, so it wouldn't have been worth it in the long run anyway.
Fri 26/03/04 at 21:36
Regular
ÂLÂ??ÂÎR wrote:
> You can get excited about how shearing sheep can be like shaving a
> woman's whoopsie dasickle.
>
> On another note, it does look sweet nd will be mine when I get around
> to finishing Twin Snakes for the 40th time, muchos quality on show
> this month.

40th time in what?! a week o_O
Fri 26/03/04 at 20:35
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Harvest Moon looks really good. That is on my Game buying list along with R: Racing Evolution and Pokemon Collusseum (sp). Anyone else getting those games?
Fri 26/03/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
As some of you already know, I'm currently trying to sell my GC, but I also really want to try Harvest Moon too. Arggghh!

:)

If I can't sell my GC for a decent price then I'll just keep it and have a go at Harvest Moon.
Fri 26/03/04 at 19:35
Regular
You can get excited about how shearing sheep can be like shaving a woman's whoopsie dasickle.

On another note, it does look sweet nd will be mine when I get around to finishing Twin Snakes for the 40th time, muchos quality on show this month.
Fri 26/03/04 at 19:32
"Majestic"
I'm seriously considering this game...

I'm not trying to be funny...
But how can milking cows, and sheering sheep be fun?

If you can answer me that, I'll order this game [U]now
Fri 26/03/04 at 19:31
Regular
I'll put this onto my list of games I have to buy, and pick it up for cheap once I've completed all the games I already own.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.