GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harvest Moon!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon'.
Fri 26/03/04 at 11:05
Regular
Got this today, 'tis brilliant.

So far I've got a big-faced dog called... Bigface, a cow called Rainbow, loads of milk and some 'cultivated land' watered.

I haven't played ti for long, about 15 minutes, but it really is amazing.

Get it.
Page:
Sun 04/07/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
wow, as close to perfect as you can
Sun 04/07/04 at 19:58
Regular
": ("
9.999999/10
Sun 04/07/04 at 19:58
Regular
": ("
I've got this now!

I love it, the best game i've played on the Cube.

[S]minus Zelda...
Sun 04/07/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
Everyone give it a mark out of 10
Sun 13/06/04 at 17:09
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Everyone said the first person on the moon was Neil Armstrong, I always thought it was Einstien.
Sun 13/06/04 at 16:52
"period drama"
Woo! Good times.

Got a baby cow.
My other cow is proprely pregnant.
Got the milking room.
Tartan showed up - I'll be making hybrid trees by Summer.

Hoorah.
I've also now got all the strange / weird tools off people, plus the watering can and shiny sheep shears, the ducks and the cat.

Anyone know who (if anyone) gives you the other milker? There's a space for it in the tool shed.

And I just saw >another< cut-scene with Daryl.
Came out of the dig site and he was planning to blow up the Prof's tent with a cannon. But he didn't, because Flora showed up, and he wants to bone her hard.
Fri 11/06/04 at 19:54
"period drama"
Solskjær wrote:
> First of all, my original cow's been pregnant for, quite literally,
> the past YEAR now, and, although it says her and the baby are
> "doing fine" or whatever, it doesn't seem like she's gonna
> be givin' birth to it anytime soon...! :P

She will after exactly a year.

> My best way of making money is by selling stuff to Fat Van,
> one-at-a-time, which is so bloody repetitive. :P

You can sell stuff in bulk.
Talk to him, choose 'Sell', pick something from the menu and he'll say "One of those is blah-blah G - how many will you sell?" then you can choose how many.

> I've got one cow that has a Green Heart above its head when I try to
> milk it, and the other one just shows a Question Mark - I've tried
> reading through the manual and asking Tatakuraka, but I'm still
> stuck.

The bull has the green heart when it's got another cow pregnant.
The question mark is when you've got a new cow that hasn't been gotten pregnant yet - a cow has to give birth before it gives any milk at all.

Which sucks, I know. I thought you could just buy a new one and milk it right away, but no.

Thank God for my trees and free seed maker. I've got 55,000 G now (about) from only 2 trees. By next year (in Autumn now) I'll have 6 fully-grown trees.
#money money money ... #
Fri 11/06/04 at 16:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Solskjær wrote:
> and the other one just shows a Question Mark - I've tried
> reading through the manual and asking Tatakuraka, but I'm still
> stuck.
>
> What do I do, please?

Stop trying to milk the bull... :-)
Fri 11/06/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
This game's really testing my patience at the moment...

First of all, my original cow's been pregnant for, quite literally, the past YEAR now, and, although it says her and the baby are "doing fine" or whatever, it doesn't seem like she's gonna be givin' birth to it anytime soon...! :P

I've got a brown female cow, and a male black and white one also. Yet, from none of these THREE do I appear to be getting ANY milk whatsoever!

My best way of making money is by selling stuff to Fat Van, one-at-a-time, which is so bloody repetitive. :P

I've got one cow that has a Green Heart above its head when I try to milk it, and the other one just shows a Question Mark - I've tried reading through the manual and asking Tatakuraka, but I'm still stuck.

What do I do, please?
Thu 10/06/04 at 18:33
"period drama"
Because Vesta's one tasty lady.
Mmmm ....

For a laff (although no actual laughing occured) I thought I'd just skip through 3 seasons by sleeping - much easier with the alarm clock.

By the end, only 1 animal had died - my Bull. You actually get to see it collapse and die, which was fun. All the other animals were ill, though, and all dirty.

But my trees had grown up to full size with no watering, no birds had died even though they had no food, and I had 2 new calves - 1 fully grown up by the end of it.

So, in case you were wondering, you can pretty much ignore everything for a season or more with no real problems. I didn't save it, of course, that would be stupid.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.