GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harvest Moon!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon'.
Fri 26/03/04 at 11:05
Regular
Got this today, 'tis brilliant.

So far I've got a big-faced dog called... Bigface, a cow called Rainbow, loads of milk and some 'cultivated land' watered.

I haven't played ti for long, about 15 minutes, but it really is amazing.

Get it.
Page:
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:16
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Got a horse, called it Epona. Also have done some digging work for a bloke that looks like David Dickinson!!!
Sat 27/03/04 at 17:20
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I just caught a hairy midget trying to have it off with my milk.

That's a weird sentence...
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:59
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
No, you can't, i'm gunna mario Celia soon, she has 3 hearts for me, i just need her to get one more and i can propose! Woop! By the way, you have to marry a girl really early in the game, and it is easy to do. In some cases i've heard that after say, a year, the girl who likes you best proposes to you! Then after the second year you get a kid.
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:53
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Hey - can you marry more than one girl?
> Like, all of them?
> I wanna be the town pimp.

This is a a game with the words "A basic reading ability is needed to play this game" on the back of the box...
Sat 27/03/04 at 16:51
"period drama"
Ashman wrote:
> You don't need to worried about this game rushing you, in my opinion
> it almost moves too slow. Also, it lasts 30 years, 4 seasons in a
> year. I have played for probably 1 maybe 2 hours and am coming up to
> the end of my first season. The way I work it out:
>
> 2 hrs per season, 4 seasons per year, 8 hours per year.
>
> 30 years x 8 hours = 240 hours
>
> 240 hours = farking agggggges

Good sheet.

Hey - can you marry more than one girl?
Like, all of them?
I wanna be the town pimp.
Sat 27/03/04 at 14:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Celia has the hots for me rickoss, i am going to propose soon. Damn i wish i had my gba back to linkup.
Sat 27/03/04 at 14:50
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
You don't need to worried about this game rushing you, in my opinion it almost moves too slow. Also, it lasts 30 years, 4 seasons in a year. I have played for probably 1 maybe 2 hours and am coming up to the end of my first season. The way I work it out:

2 hrs per season, 4 seasons per year, 8 hours per year.

30 years x 8 hours = 240 hours

240 hours = farking agggggges
Sat 27/03/04 at 13:45
Regular
I was playing this for about 6 hours straight yesterday. One of my favourite Cube games yet, 'tis forking genius.
Sat 27/03/04 at 13:06
"period drama"
And I want it, though I hate games with time limits and I hate (even more) being rushed.
Ah well.
Sat 27/03/04 at 11:54
"Uzi Lover"
It's strange how I want Harvest Moon.

I mean, I had the GBC version and I found it pretty tedious doing the same thing all the time. And come on, admit it, watering crops and so forth isn't the most exciting thing in the world.

But strangely I really want the GC version, even though I know I will probably tire from it. I want to name my Farm, my Dog and my Cow. But then again, will this game last me a long time or will I get sick of playing a Farming Sim?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.