GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harvest Moon!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon'.
Fri 26/03/04 at 11:05
Regular
Got this today, 'tis brilliant.

So far I've got a big-faced dog called... Bigface, a cow called Rainbow, loads of milk and some 'cultivated land' watered.

I haven't played ti for long, about 15 minutes, but it really is amazing.

Get it.
Page:
Sun 28/03/04 at 00:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Microchips wrote:
> I have a cow, a rooster and hen, just oredered a pond and I'm about
> to harvest 4 tomatoes, all by day 10.. :D

I am on Summer 4 i think. I have proposed to Celia and I think we get married at the end of the season. I have a pointy eared dog called Smudge, a cow called Bob (the originality), a horse called Epona and am about to get a hen, rooster and a pond.
Sat 27/03/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'm after Celia... 2 hearts so far and counting.

I have a cow, a rooster and hen, just oredered a pond and I'm about to harvest 4 tomatoes, all by day 10.. :D

Woo! I love this game! It's definately one of my favourite games EVER, better than HM on the GBC by a million.
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:56
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Rickoss wrote:
> so i may not be in time, seeing as I just bought a pond.

What does it do...the pond?
Sat 27/03/04 at 20:25
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Rickoss wrote:
> Ashman wrote:
> Oooh, got the blue feather? Which one are you gunna go for?
>
> I'm thinking the redhead... I worked too hard to get her to like me,
> she's so damn stubborn! I need to make her some wool first, which
> involves buying and sheep and some shears, so i may not be in time,
> seeing as I just bought a pond.
>
> If only I didn't spent all my money tryign to get Chris, who isn't
> even one of the wife-ees!
>
> Although I did catch a massive fish for that bar-lady, so I'll have
> to wait and see ;-)

I have Celia at four hearts, I think i'm gunna' propose, do you think there is anything else you must do first though?
Sat 27/03/04 at 19:57
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> Oooh, got the blue feather? Which one are you gunna go for?

I'm thinking the redhead... I worked too hard to get her to like me, she's so damn stubborn! I need to make her some wool first, which involves buying and sheep and some shears, so i may not be in time, seeing as I just bought a pond.

If only I didn't spent all my money tryign to get Chris, who isn't even one of the wife-ees!

Although I did catch a massive fish for that bar-lady, so I'll have to wait and see ;-)
Sat 27/03/04 at 19:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
C'mon, you know you want it. If you shop around you can get each one for £30.
Sat 27/03/04 at 19:38
Regular
Man I'm so tempted but then i hear Metal Gear is pretty amazing but short.... this could be one of those games just like when I decided to get Metal Arms which turned out good :\
Sat 27/03/04 at 19:18
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Rickoss wrote:
> I've got all 3 after me :-D

Oooh, got the blue feather? Which one are you gunna go for?
Sat 27/03/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I just had a quick go on it earlier, about 15 minutes. I was just messing around to see what it was like so I'll restart it later and try to play it properly, but from what I played it seemed pretty good.
Sat 27/03/04 at 18:57
Regular
I've got all 3 after me :-D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.