GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fave Zelda moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
There are some absolute classics! Some of which made the 64 the console it was!

Weve discussed a few in the majoras vs ocarina post but this post is concentrated on those absolutely fantastic moments which have made the series what it is.

A few of my Faves are:

The rebirth of the Deku tree in ocarina of time! When we thought that the Great deku tree was no more, up pops the cute little deku scrub! classic!

recieving the Zoras mask in Majoras mask and learning the New wave bossa nova. Easily one of the best zelda tunes ever and the zora mask was easily the best mask to feature in any of the games!

Being rescued from the forbidden fortress by the dragon and the prince in the Windwaker! easily one of the best cutscenes in the entire game! It was great seeing Gannons tower getting torched at the end.

Just a few of my personal faves. Whos got some better ones?
Sun 11/04/04 at 16:51
Regular
"??????"
I think the best music from The Wind Waker is:

Battle with Molgera
Because, well, it's cool!

Battle with Ganondorf
Because it really sets the scene for the epic final showdown brilliantly.

Tornado/Whirlpool Music
Because it's great, tense music as the vortex pulls you in.

Phantom Ganon Music
Because it's so sudden, and is a sort of "He's behind you!" theme.

P.S. What is the main villain really called in the game? Zelda calls him Ganondorf, but everyone else just calls him Ganon. Weird...
Sun 11/04/04 at 16:49
Regular
A few spring to mind:

- Jumping out of Lon Lon ranch on Epona (Ocarina of Time).
- Growing up and seeing the corrupted kingdom of Hyrule (Ocarina of Time).
- The frozen, underwater Hyrule (Wind Waker).
- The final fight against Ganondorf (Wind Waker).
Sun 11/04/04 at 16:46
Regular
All the boss battles in Ocarina of TIme and Wind Waker; the music and finding out how to defeat them. Oh, and the fantastic miniquests in Ocarina such as capturing Poes and throwing chickens :).
Sun 11/04/04 at 16:39
Regular
"??????"
One of my fave bits is ramming the Master Sword into Ganondorf's skull in the Wind Waker.

Also, the bit in OOT when you beat King Dodongo and Link is runing from the Gorons.
Fri 09/04/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Legendary Link wrote:
> link to the past, the whole game.

be more speciffic...after all you are the legend himself!
Fri 09/04/04 at 20:41
Regular
link to the past, the whole game.
Fri 09/04/04 at 20:37
Regular
"jk"
getting epona
Fri 09/04/04 at 20:34
Regular
"jk"
the music in oot
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:59
Regular
Sneaking past the guards to see Zelda and knocking out the Guerudo ones with the bow and arrow! :-D

When the Gorons tried to hug Link!

Finally sorting out that marriage in Majora (something you were trying to do since you first met the girl at the start of the game).
The other bomber notebook stuff...
Using the Zora catapult...

The best one though HAS to be the two Witches as the Spirit Temple boss!
Brilliant. :-D
Wed 07/04/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
yeah, I think they should bring hyrule back for the next game. Another best moment in the windwaker was finding out about petra. that was pretty good...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.