GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fave Zelda moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
There are some absolute classics! Some of which made the 64 the console it was!

Weve discussed a few in the majoras vs ocarina post but this post is concentrated on those absolutely fantastic moments which have made the series what it is.

A few of my Faves are:

The rebirth of the Deku tree in ocarina of time! When we thought that the Great deku tree was no more, up pops the cute little deku scrub! classic!

recieving the Zoras mask in Majoras mask and learning the New wave bossa nova. Easily one of the best zelda tunes ever and the zora mask was easily the best mask to feature in any of the games!

Being rescued from the forbidden fortress by the dragon and the prince in the Windwaker! easily one of the best cutscenes in the entire game! It was great seeing Gannons tower getting torched at the end.

Just a few of my personal faves. Whos got some better ones?
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:21
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmmm, eeerrrrrggg, rroooooaaaaar,,muuuurrrrr
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
This is a really nice touch: fire a Deku Leaf blast at the traders. Then you'll see who they really are.
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
One reason why the windwaker will never be better than OOT.....gorons! and dont even try to tell me that those fat island traders were our favourite rock munchin species.

Why wern't there any in the windwaker? If the seas really had risen over hyrule then surely the gorons (who actually lived on the mountains) would have been the first race to colonize one of the many islands on the great sea. i loved them so much, and their grand prixs, and their big appetites, and their furriness and their big bursting......bomb plants!;)

lets hope our favourite zelda species will make it into the new game...
Sun 30/05/04 at 18:54
"Hi"
The Spirt Temple in Oot, the guards before it are so cool. Also when you jump over the broken bridge with Epona.
Sun 30/05/04 at 17:58
"period drama"
But the sailing could have been so much better.
Like I said: outboard motor + gliding wings = perfection.
Sun 30/05/04 at 17:49
Regular
The sailing wasn't the best part, but the first time you took to the ocean and the music kicked in was a defining moment.
Sun 30/05/04 at 09:21
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I didn't really like sailing whenever I needed to get somewhere far away I just set myself on a course dead to it went downstairs and made some coffee.
Sun 30/05/04 at 00:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Stridman™ wrote:
> Sailing the boat is the best part on Zelda.
>
> Ouch.

I always enjoyed the sailing.. never the best part of course but it gave you a sense of freedom which most other games can't hope to achieve.
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:37
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
The Best Zelda moment for me was actually playing OOT as it was a huge and excellent game, probably one of the best I have ever played.
Thu 27/05/04 at 18:54
"period drama"
Stridman™ wrote:
> Sailing the boat is the best part on Zelda.

Ouch.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.