GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fave Zelda moments"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
There are some absolute classics! Some of which made the 64 the console it was!

Weve discussed a few in the majoras vs ocarina post but this post is concentrated on those absolutely fantastic moments which have made the series what it is.

A few of my Faves are:

The rebirth of the Deku tree in ocarina of time! When we thought that the Great deku tree was no more, up pops the cute little deku scrub! classic!

recieving the Zoras mask in Majoras mask and learning the New wave bossa nova. Easily one of the best zelda tunes ever and the zora mask was easily the best mask to feature in any of the games!

Being rescued from the forbidden fortress by the dragon and the prince in the Windwaker! easily one of the best cutscenes in the entire game! It was great seeing Gannons tower getting torched at the end.

Just a few of my personal faves. Whos got some better ones?
Mon 05/07/04 at 22:23
Regular
I wonder if Link's first horse, Catherine, will make an appearance...

Mon 05/07/04 at 22:01
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
leflus wrote:
> You can use the fierce deity mask in the other boss battles....

Cheers mate! just gone back for some masked mechanical goat torturing. Easily one of the best bosses! That was also the best dungeon in any xelda game yet in my opinion...
Mon 05/07/04 at 12:55
Regular
You can use the fierce deity mask in the other boss battles....
Mon 05/07/04 at 01:24
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Just been playing MM and ive finally come up with a critisicm! The feirce dietys mask was one of the hardest zelda items ever to obtain and it was only useable in the final boss room. It should have allowed you to wear it whilst roaming or in other boss battles aswell. It was just such a great item. You had a totally kick ass sword, an incredibly cool appearance and bright white hair! Link did look the daddy!

Shame you only got to use that mother for about a minute before you defeated majora and completed the game...
Tue 08/06/04 at 21:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Pringle28 wrote:
> That zora sage just didnt do it for me...

you sick sick man.
Tue 08/06/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
tphi wrote:
> Pringle28 wrote:
> tphi wrote:
> This is a really nice touch: fire a Deku Leaf blast at the traders.
> Then you'll see who they really are.
>
> Ok, I just did that. But I want the entire species back not just
> three drunk hermitts! wheres darunia and link!? besdies since when
> have gorons worn clothes! totally out of context, but as you say a
> nice little extra inserted by the developers...
>
> They were drunk?
>
> Maybe it's got colder.. so they have to wear clothes. Or they
> discovered shame of their naked rocky bodies. Like Adam and Eve.. but
> with gorons.

well they seemed drunk to me! They had just ended up floating on rafts dotted around the ocean with no sense of direction, no food and the only thing they were worried about was trading goods! surely if you were stranded on a random island you would be begging to be rescued! but oh no these poor gorons seem to have downed to much of the old jack daniels and there more interested in trading flowers than saving themselves.

I hope the zoras find their way back into the next game aswell. That zora sage just didnt do it for me...
Mon 07/06/04 at 16:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Pringle28 wrote:
> tphi wrote:
>
> Ok, I just did that. But I want the entire species back not just
> three drunk hermitts! wheres darunia and link!? besdies since when
> have gorons worn clothes! totally out of context, but as you say a
> nice little extra inserted by the developers...

They were drunk?

Maybe it's got colder.. so they have to wear clothes. Or they discovered shame of their naked rocky bodies. Like Adam and Eve.. but with gorons.
Sun 06/06/04 at 23:02
Regular
in LTTP, turning into a bunny when u go to the dark world that 1st time, thinking, omg where the hell am I, y am I a bunny? and god this game is good.
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
tphi wrote:

Ok, I just did that. But I want the entire species back not just three drunk hermitts! wheres darunia and link!? besdies since when have gorons worn clothes! totally out of context, but as you say a nice little extra inserted by the developers...
Sun 06/06/04 at 22:23
Regular
Perhaps there will be some kind of rivalry between the Rito tribe and the Goron tribe? The Gorons return to Hyrule after years in exile, only to find their mountain inhabited by birdlike creatures.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.