GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Story-The Realms Of Darkness"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/07/01 at 20:42
Regular
“TURN IT UP! Bangin’ it bangin’ it bangin’ it…”

RawisAndy laughed, “This is gonna be hilarious! Ant dancing!” The rest of the group laughed with him.

All the members of the WWF Forum had one day decided to meet up. Special Reserve paid for it, out of the kindness of their hearts. They had rented out a small, local wrestling training arena for the gang to practice their wrestling skills, and Ant and Jet had provided them with the music.

They had all planned out their matches. Earlier on, Ice Blaster (who was K-Kwik) had defeated Mouldy Cheese (who took the part of Essa Rios.) Also, Jet (who was Rhyno) beat RawisAndy (Kane,) and Grandprix (Chris Benoit) overcame Longy (Y2J.)

Now it was the time for Ant ( who had, unsurprisingly decided to be Grandmaster Sexay) to take on Bandy (Stone Cold.) Bandy was in the ring, waiting for Ant.

Ant had been practising his dance routine for ages (he danced to Too Cool’s music on WWF The Music: Volume 5, and had copied GMS’ entrance from Insurrextion 2001,) and he had it almost perfect.

Ant came out, and got ready to dance. The beat started up, and Ant was moving! He pointed to the crowd, and then did the little digging-dance GMS always did, and then began to move him arms and legs very fast in different ways like his favourite wrestler always did.

The whole WWF Forum cheered and laughed as Ant did GMS’ signature dance, where he put one arm in front of him, and one behind, and shook his head. He climbed to the top rope, and stuck his hands in the air. There was another big pop.

Ant jumped down, and began taking his jacket off to the tune of the music. He then threw it out to the ‘crowd.’ He took his goggles off (he had to use swimming ones, he couldn’t find any flying ones,) and then got ready to lock up. The routine had gone perfectly!

The match was a good one, with lots of excellent moves. Ant had the advantage though, and was climbing to the top rope. He put the goggles on, and jumped. The Hip…Hop…WHOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!!

Just as Ant was about to connect, time seemed to stop.

Grandprix looked around him, everything was going blurry! He fell to his knees-the room was spinning so quickly! Suddenly, he was in a world of white. It still felt as though he was spinning, and he fell face first, hitting his head hard on the ‘white’ floor. Then he blacked out.

The group all awoke to complete darkness. But wait-there was a small glimmer of light.

Mouldy Cheese slowly got to his feet, and looked into the light. He pulled open what seemed to be a door, and was amazed at what he saw…
Mon 30/07/01 at 14:14
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The stench was over-powering.

"Get us out of here, MC!" said Ant.

"Fluffy pink bogroll."

Nothing.

"It looks like we has something left to do here." said Grandprix.

But what did they have to do?
Mon 30/07/01 at 22:37
Regular
"One More Chance"
Then Jet being the cleveriest of them all said

"Why dont we climb over the pen its 1 foot high?"

Everyone then embrasinglly muttered to themselves "tut I was gonna say that"

And with that they all climbed over the pen only to be greated by a giant bull!!!!

With that they quickley climbed back into the pen and tried to think of and idea on how to get past the raging bull............
Mon 30/07/01 at 23:07
Regular
"Back in black"
The bull had fury writeen in his eyes. The gang all stopped still in fright.

The bull reared up... He had seen red. Rawisandy had a bottle of Smirnoff... the label being red!

"I told you the drink would be the death of you" snapped IB

Kid Rock shouted "Throw the bottle down the pit"

The bull started a charge, Rawisandy dropped the bottle down the pit... and sure enough, the bull fell in.

A Roar went up from the gang.

"What was that you were saying IB?" asked Andy

"HA HA, but you lost your drink!!"

Rawisandy had lost his liquor supplies and realised they were in the middle of no where.....
Tue 31/07/01 at 18:27
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
"Oh my god.....I have no drink," screamed rawisandy.

"Don't worry," said Ant in a calming voice......."you shouldn't be drinking anyway, don't you remember what that nice woman told you at the alcoholic anonoymous meeting last week?"

"Oh! Sorry Ant," replied rawisandy feeling a bit stupid.

With this the WWF gang decided that they had better get away from the stink of the goats pen and warp some where else.

"FLUFFY PINK BOGROLL!" shouted Mouldy cheese.

*WHOOSH*

They were all sucked up at spat out in the middle of a SR shop.....amazingly they were all greeted by the great one himself.

"Oh my god its the Rock......!" Shouted Jet.

"No it isn't!" MJ muttered.

"But you said it was the great one," Jet moaned.

"I meant Tony.....," MJ sniggered.

"Hello guys......you all friendly again?" Tony asked.

"We certainly are," Ice Blaster replied.

"Great to hear.....butI have one thing for you to do here," TOny said as he walked over to the counter and signalled for them to follow. Ant led the way and the rest followed.

"Well.....what do you want us to do then Tony?" MC enquired.

"Well. You may find this hard to believe, but I have managed to geta copy of Smackdown 3 off of THQ and they want you all to test it.......I am afriad there is one problem though" Tony said while looking rather guilty.

"Spit it out Tony.....what the problem Khazar demanded.

"Well I am afraid only four of you are allowed to play it. Its up to you who plays though so get choosing.........." Tony replied.

After hours of arguing the gang had finally come to a conclusion. The four members to play where........

(;o|
Tue 31/07/01 at 18:31
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Nice story, MJ a good read although a little short is was good!!!

P.S visit MJ's site (his tagline is the address) and sign his guestbook or add to the links page?

I can't stop thinkin about Ant's dance HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOL!
Tue 31/07/01 at 18:35
Regular
"One More Chance"
Ice blaster
Khazar
RawisAndy
MJ

Ant was most of but he had lost fair and square in the challanging game of tiddlywinks.

It was Jets idea to play tiddlywinks coz he secretly new he was the best coz he was the 1996 world tiddlywinks champion. But he accedently told everyone and was disqualified.

Ice Blaster, Khazar, RawIsAndy and MJ all stepped up to play the 2nd gretest wrestling game in the world the 1st best being Wrestlemania for the GC.

They picked up the controllers when......
Tue 31/07/01 at 19:37
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
.....MJ realised that he was playing a Playstation,wet himself and went to cry in the corner becuase he was so embarresed.

Ant took his chance and threwhis Notable status at everyone and took MJs place.

The match was about to begin........

(;o|
Tue 31/07/01 at 23:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
In between telling Jet that Smackdown 3 would be better than anything Nintendo could produce, Ant was easily winning with Grandmaster Sexay (who was amazingly still in the game-a fact that Ant greeted with delight.)

All of a sudden though IB who was K-Kwik, nailed Ant with a huge boot to the face, and covered him for the victory!

"What an amazing match!" Cried Micheal Cole, who was one of the new commentators introduced to the Smackdown series.

As the posse thanked Tony, Ant ran to the back and stole all of SR's sugar!!!

"STOP!!" Tony cried, and pulled Ant back, "I'm sick of you taking all my sugar!"

Ant handed it back, and while Tont was replacing the sugar, he stole the PS2 instead.
Tue 31/07/01 at 23:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Tony was furious.

"Give that back Ant! You already have one!"

"Give it to me! I need one!" said Grandprix.

The gang lost Tony after a couple of seconds.

"Let's see if we are done here." said Mouldy Cheese. "Fluffy Pink Bogroll."

Grandprix had quickly hidden the PS2 in his trousers just like Guybrush Threepwood off the Monkey Island games.

The gang were whisked away to a new place but where were they?
Tue 31/07/01 at 23:35
Regular
"One More Chance"
They were all very small and seemed to be inside something but what was it? It was soft and round and on 1 side it had material.

Suddenly Jet shouted were in trish startus's bra!

The gang all jumped around with excitement and glee and Jet just stared with a rather pleased and amazed look on his face.

But someone who dident like Trish said "Fluffy Pink Bog roll" and they were gone and everyone was annoyed esspecially Jet and they all woundered you got them outta that bra......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.