GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Story-The Realms Of Darkness"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/07/01 at 20:42
Regular
“TURN IT UP! Bangin’ it bangin’ it bangin’ it…”

RawisAndy laughed, “This is gonna be hilarious! Ant dancing!” The rest of the group laughed with him.

All the members of the WWF Forum had one day decided to meet up. Special Reserve paid for it, out of the kindness of their hearts. They had rented out a small, local wrestling training arena for the gang to practice their wrestling skills, and Ant and Jet had provided them with the music.

They had all planned out their matches. Earlier on, Ice Blaster (who was K-Kwik) had defeated Mouldy Cheese (who took the part of Essa Rios.) Also, Jet (who was Rhyno) beat RawisAndy (Kane,) and Grandprix (Chris Benoit) overcame Longy (Y2J.)

Now it was the time for Ant ( who had, unsurprisingly decided to be Grandmaster Sexay) to take on Bandy (Stone Cold.) Bandy was in the ring, waiting for Ant.

Ant had been practising his dance routine for ages (he danced to Too Cool’s music on WWF The Music: Volume 5, and had copied GMS’ entrance from Insurrextion 2001,) and he had it almost perfect.

Ant came out, and got ready to dance. The beat started up, and Ant was moving! He pointed to the crowd, and then did the little digging-dance GMS always did, and then began to move him arms and legs very fast in different ways like his favourite wrestler always did.

The whole WWF Forum cheered and laughed as Ant did GMS’ signature dance, where he put one arm in front of him, and one behind, and shook his head. He climbed to the top rope, and stuck his hands in the air. There was another big pop.

Ant jumped down, and began taking his jacket off to the tune of the music. He then threw it out to the ‘crowd.’ He took his goggles off (he had to use swimming ones, he couldn’t find any flying ones,) and then got ready to lock up. The routine had gone perfectly!

The match was a good one, with lots of excellent moves. Ant had the advantage though, and was climbing to the top rope. He put the goggles on, and jumped. The Hip…Hop…WHOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!!

Just as Ant was about to connect, time seemed to stop.

Grandprix looked around him, everything was going blurry! He fell to his knees-the room was spinning so quickly! Suddenly, he was in a world of white. It still felt as though he was spinning, and he fell face first, hitting his head hard on the ‘white’ floor. Then he blacked out.

The group all awoke to complete darkness. But wait-there was a small glimmer of light.

Mouldy Cheese slowly got to his feet, and looked into the light. He pulled open what seemed to be a door, and was amazed at what he saw…
Fri 27/07/01 at 20:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
“TURN IT UP! Bangin’ it bangin’ it bangin’ it…”

RawisAndy laughed, “This is gonna be hilarious! Ant dancing!” The rest of the group laughed with him.

All the members of the WWF Forum had one day decided to meet up. Special Reserve paid for it, out of the kindness of their hearts. They had rented out a small, local wrestling training arena for the gang to practice their wrestling skills, and Ant and Jet had provided them with the music.

They had all planned out their matches. Earlier on, Ice Blaster (who was K-Kwik) had defeated Mouldy Cheese (who took the part of Essa Rios.) Also, Jet (who was Rhyno) beat RawisAndy (Kane,) and Grandprix (Chris Benoit) overcame Longy (Y2J.)

Now it was the time for Ant ( who had, unsurprisingly decided to be Grandmaster Sexay) to take on Bandy (Stone Cold.) Bandy was in the ring, waiting for Ant.

Ant had been practising his dance routine for ages (he danced to Too Cool’s music on WWF The Music: Volume 5, and had copied GMS’ entrance from Insurrextion 2001,) and he had it almost perfect.

Ant came out, and got ready to dance. The beat started up, and Ant was moving! He pointed to the crowd, and then did the little digging-dance GMS always did, and then began to move him arms and legs very fast in different ways like his favourite wrestler always did.

The whole WWF Forum cheered and laughed as Ant did GMS’ signature dance, where he put one arm in front of him, and one behind, and shook his head. He climbed to the top rope, and stuck his hands in the air. There was another big pop.

Ant jumped down, and began taking his jacket off to the tune of the music. He then threw it out to the ‘crowd.’ He took his goggles off (he had to use swimming ones, he couldn’t find any flying ones,) and then got ready to lock up. The routine had gone perfectly!

The match was a good one, with lots of excellent moves. Ant had the advantage though, and was climbing to the top rope. He put the goggles on, and jumped. The Hip…Hop…WHOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!!

Just as Ant was about to connect, time seemed to stop.

Grandprix looked around him, everything was going blurry! He fell to his knees-the room was spinning so quickly! Suddenly, he was in a world of white. It still felt as though he was spinning, and he fell face first, hitting his head hard on the ‘white’ floor. Then he blacked out.

The group all awoke to complete darkness. But wait-there was a small glimmer of light.

Mouldy Cheese slowly got to his feet, and looked into the light. He pulled open what seemed to be a door, and was amazed at what he saw…
Fri 27/07/01 at 20:49
Regular
"One More Chance"
Mouldy opened the door to find themselves in a huge wood and all of them were in paintballing gear!

They were very confused and Ant and jet were very annoyed coz they had put all that effert in to organising the wrestling event but they all said what the hell and ran into the woods to play paintball!
Fri 27/07/01 at 21:05
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
They were all running about, and getting very painty. Not coz they were actually manageing to hit each other, but becaise, for some reason, it has started raining paint.

Ant says: Lads, it looks like it has started to rain paint.

Mouldy, looking up at the somewhat colourful sky, says "Fluffy Pink Bogroll".

And then, once again, time seemed to stop. There was a flash, and a whoooooooooooosh, and then blackness.

When he woke up, Mouldy noticed that all of the WWF Forum members were in a room together.

"Hmmmm.....Deja Vou" he says, wondering how to get those stupid little line things to appear above the letters.

Again, he walked up to the door, and opened it.

It was....

It was a room full of women.

Women who happened to be getting changed at that time. They all looked uncannily like the WWF Divas.

Ant, somewhat helpfully, said "Lads, it seems like we are in the WWFs womens locker room".

Jets eyes popped out of his skull. "Wow...." he gargled, a thin trail of saliva dripping from his mouth. There was a thud on the floor next to him. Rawis Andy had just fainted.

Ice Blaster, for some strange reason, wasn't paying any attention to the women. He would later say that they "weren't his type".

Jet took this to mean that women in general weren't his type.

Not being able to swear, Mouldy Cheese says "Fluffy Pink Bogroll".

And then, once again, everything seemed to stop. There was a familer whooooooooooosh, and the Forum members were back in that damn room.

The group all looked around, by now rather confused.

Ant, in this story a lot becasue he is one of those Not-Able thingys, says: "Lads, it seems that whenever Mouldy says Fluffy Pink Bogroll, we get teleported. We must use this to our advantage". He then launches into a long, important speech.

It is broken off when Kahzar says "Ant - you do know you're not wearing any....
Fri 27/07/01 at 22:12
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
POP above all those stupid homosexual related topics.
Fri 27/07/01 at 22:45
Regular
"Back in black"
...Hair gel'

Ant threaded his hands through his hair.. NO GEL!!

Ant looked shocked!!

Ant "Mouldy, say fluffy pink bogroll and hope we end up in a supermarket"

Before the knew it... Just as Ant had wished, they were in a supermarket.

Ant "Split up guys, find me some gel"

Five minutes later they met up, everone had found a pot of gel. Ant payed for his as the others put there pots back.

"mirror... mirror...mirror" Ant murmmerd to himself.

Rawisandy pulled a pocket sized mirror out of his pocket and handed it to Ant.

"just in case" Rawisandy said hesintally as everyone gave him a funny look!

Ant looked in the mirror and styled his hair as every Ant does... but something wasn't quite right......
Sat 28/07/01 at 17:59
Regular
"I like cheese"
"Hey Ant, your nose is gone."

"You what?" Ant looked at the mirror, "So it is! We'd better look for it..."

And so their next mission, was to find Ant's nose.

"Fluffy Pink Bogroll," said Cheese, and they were on their way again...
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:30
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
....and they ended up in the sahara desert!

"MY GOD!" shouted Grandprix

Granprix semmed rather paranoid about being in the Sahara, maybe it was the sand who knows?
Mouldy Cheese on the other hand had a huge grin on is face and seemed rather content playing in the sand.

"riiiiiiiiiiiiiight" said Longy worryingly
"Lets look for Ants nose" said IB

The gang set about sniffing out Ants nose and it wasn't before long that.....

"I found it I found it" came from an over excited Jet

Jet ran over to Ant who was looking at MC who has started to bury himself in the sand.

As Jet went to fix Ants nose back on Jet stopped and stared at him.

"whats wrong?" asked Ant
"y, yo you already have y y your nose on" said Jet shaking
"I do then what the Hell are you holding!?"
"ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH" Screamed Jet dropping whatever it was!

It was a Dungeons and Dragons members card!

"Oh hey thats mine" said Raw is Jericho casually
Everyone turned to stare at RIJ

"But when I looked in the mirror I had no nose" explained Ant
"Look at the mirror it's kinda green isn't it? Longy pointed out.

Ant looked at the mirror
"hmmm its it's a..."

"Andy!" Shouted IB
"What???" Andy said laughing to himself
"It's a damn piece of glass from a bottle of drink!
"Mhwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

Andy fell over laughing uncontrollably as everyone looked on worried.

"We should of known" said MJ
"b b bu n but what a about t this place? GP said

Everyone turned to GP who was looking around at the floor.
Why was GP so worried about the desert?
GP ran over toward MC screaming at him to say the three magical words when MC fell through the sand!

"Ha ha a argghhhhhhhhhhh!" screamed MC
"Whats with that guy" Longy said

GP started to panic.

"Okay everyone weve got to find MC so we can get out of here" Ant said

Everyone stood by the hole that MC fell through and all jumped in except Jet who thought it would be funny to push a few people down first before he jumped in.

Everyone was falling until they saw light but what was there.......?
Sat 28/07/01 at 21:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
They had fallen into a strange pit, and inside were...hundreds of snakes!!

"AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!" IB screamed.

"Get us out of here!" Khazar cried to Cheese.

"Fluffy Pink Bogroll." Nothing happened. "FLUFFY PINK BOGROLL!!" Still nothing, and the snakes were advancing.

Khazar then took control. He went forward, grabbed a rather large snake, and pulled it's head off!!

Khazar did this to many of the snakes, until they all began to back off.

"MWA HA HA HA HA!!!" Khazar laughed.

"Good job Khazar, now Cheese, try again, quickly!"

"Fluffy Pink Bogroll."

WHHOOOOSSSHHH!!!

They were now on a farm, in the Goat's pen.

"Obviously it only works when we're not in any real danger," Grandprix stated, just before he stood in some Goat crap.

He moaned, and then said, "C-mon, let's get out of here."
Sun 29/07/01 at 11:25
Regular
why aint i in it i have been on it a long time and u dont pick me to be kurt angle
Mon 30/07/01 at 12:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Kid Rock asked the gang that question, and Ant replied, annoyed, "Listen. You haven't been here for ages, everyone got to PICK who they wanted to be-you weren't there. You can't just write anything in the story-it has to be to do with the story-YOU WEREN'T THERE!! The main reason, is that you weren't there!! Got it?"

"Yes, okay."

"Tell me what wrestlers you wanna be from each division, "Ant continued, "But you have to be someone who isn't chosen yet."

"We're still in the Goat pen..." Khazar said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.