GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum Story-The Realms Of Darkness"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/07/01 at 20:42
Regular
“TURN IT UP! Bangin’ it bangin’ it bangin’ it…”

RawisAndy laughed, “This is gonna be hilarious! Ant dancing!” The rest of the group laughed with him.

All the members of the WWF Forum had one day decided to meet up. Special Reserve paid for it, out of the kindness of their hearts. They had rented out a small, local wrestling training arena for the gang to practice their wrestling skills, and Ant and Jet had provided them with the music.

They had all planned out their matches. Earlier on, Ice Blaster (who was K-Kwik) had defeated Mouldy Cheese (who took the part of Essa Rios.) Also, Jet (who was Rhyno) beat RawisAndy (Kane,) and Grandprix (Chris Benoit) overcame Longy (Y2J.)

Now it was the time for Ant ( who had, unsurprisingly decided to be Grandmaster Sexay) to take on Bandy (Stone Cold.) Bandy was in the ring, waiting for Ant.

Ant had been practising his dance routine for ages (he danced to Too Cool’s music on WWF The Music: Volume 5, and had copied GMS’ entrance from Insurrextion 2001,) and he had it almost perfect.

Ant came out, and got ready to dance. The beat started up, and Ant was moving! He pointed to the crowd, and then did the little digging-dance GMS always did, and then began to move him arms and legs very fast in different ways like his favourite wrestler always did.

The whole WWF Forum cheered and laughed as Ant did GMS’ signature dance, where he put one arm in front of him, and one behind, and shook his head. He climbed to the top rope, and stuck his hands in the air. There was another big pop.

Ant jumped down, and began taking his jacket off to the tune of the music. He then threw it out to the ‘crowd.’ He took his goggles off (he had to use swimming ones, he couldn’t find any flying ones,) and then got ready to lock up. The routine had gone perfectly!

The match was a good one, with lots of excellent moves. Ant had the advantage though, and was climbing to the top rope. He put the goggles on, and jumped. The Hip…Hop…WHOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!!

Just as Ant was about to connect, time seemed to stop.

Grandprix looked around him, everything was going blurry! He fell to his knees-the room was spinning so quickly! Suddenly, he was in a world of white. It still felt as though he was spinning, and he fell face first, hitting his head hard on the ‘white’ floor. Then he blacked out.

The group all awoke to complete darkness. But wait-there was a small glimmer of light.

Mouldy Cheese slowly got to his feet, and looked into the light. He pulled open what seemed to be a door, and was amazed at what he saw…
Wed 08/08/01 at 21:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer i reckon Ant coz hes probably the best writter on here.
Wed 08/08/01 at 20:02
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Hehe......that was good? I have many better things do say....mainly to do with someone getting kicked between the legs, but i am not giving anything away.

(;o|

p.s I think Ant or Ice Blaster shoudl start it, or maybe you RawisAndy.
Wed 08/08/01 at 18:52
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Qûik§iLve® wrote:
*MJ jumps up in the air, while the camera rotates
around him. Pauses mid jump and kicks RawisJericho through the wall*

Thats the sort of stuff we want yeah!

Nice one MJ! lol

Whos starting the story anyway?
Wed 08/08/01 at 18:49
Regular
I say we start the Matrix story as soon as possible. I think it would be great.

*MJ jumps up in the air, while the camera rotates around him. Pauses mid jump and kicks RawisJericho through the wall*

Hehe.

(;o|
Wed 08/08/01 at 18:28
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah the Matrix would be great!
No characters or nothing though just similar ideas, settings and general weird happenings like in the movie.

Maybe the o so famous mobile phone should play a part in the story like its the key for where we go, what we do.

So do we all agree is the Matrix theme what we all want?
Tue 07/08/01 at 21:58
Regular
"One More Chance"
I think we all agree that a Matrix story will kick a*s.
Tue 07/08/01 at 21:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, who's gonna start it??

Also, make sure it doesn't have a SET PLOT-just base it around the environment in a movie or something.
Tue 07/08/01 at 20:56
Regular
The Matrix???? You all know that, that would brake the barriers of coolness. We gotta do that. I mean it could be phat.

(;o|
Tue 07/08/01 at 19:01
Regular
"Back in black"
I think MC has chose a good one. But we have to take it to a new limit. The charaters have to have a differnt style ie wasted, drunk, forgetfull, scared, ill etc etc.... You have to agree, it will be a hoot.
Tue 07/08/01 at 18:50
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
How about The Matrix?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.