GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Recommended Games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/04/04 at 16:10
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
I just recently got a new PC and Im looking for some good games to buy anything at all so could you please tell me. Much appreciated.
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:12
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Vulcanstorm wrote:
> Realms of Kyu is a really fun RPG which is free and you don`t get a
> limit on how many time you play in a day. You get exp. from fighting
> monsters. Can you get to the top? check it out at www.realmsofkyu.com

stop advertising its probaly your site anyways. vist :

www.vulcanstorm.youarelame.com

copy & paste onto the bar cause its funny,
its really funny
Fri 16/04/04 at 14:12
Regular
Realms of Kyu is a really fun RPG which is free and you don`t get a limit on how many time you play in a day. You get exp. from fighting monsters. Can you get to the top? check it out at www.realmsofkyu.com
Fri 16/04/04 at 14:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
UNITEDLEGENDS159 wrote:
> No it does not

Shesh, it was joke mate, no need to take everything so seriously.
Fri 16/04/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
No it does not
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:04
Regular
"A man with a stick"
If you read it fast, it looks like he said Sonic and Knackers.
Fri 16/04/04 at 09:06
Regular
god of chaos wrote:
> sonicCD and sonic and knackels!

You see, it's comments like this (and people like you) that confirm why the word 'Retarded' was invented.
Fri 16/04/04 at 09:01
"Genius!"
god of chaos wrote:
> sonicCD and sonic and knackels!
I think you mean knuckles, 'cos knackels doesn't make any sense.
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:15
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
Call of Duty is great and n4su is also good but far cry is the BEST
Thu 15/04/04 at 19:03
Regular
"rock kickin!"
sonicCD and sonic and knackels!
Thu 15/04/04 at 15:34
Regular
"A man with a stick"
nickdagamemaster wrote:
> I think your over exagerating it a bit, if the car 15 is possible to
> use i would much rather use that than the m60.

Exaggerating my ass, the M60 is more accurate than most rifles in the game, it can fire perfectly whilst your character is running, it can snipe people easier than the AK-47, which is a farking rifle for crying out loud. It's a stupidly accurate weapon, that shouldn't be as accurate as it is, at least not when you’re holding it to your hip and running.

It gives the US side an unfair advantage (as well as the added absurdity of getting to choose a grenade launcher or rocket launcher as a secondary weapon) it’s no wonder that every time I join a game, most of the US side has the weapon as their selected class. Obviously people with little skill, who mistakenly think Battlefield Vietnam is a standard Deathmatch game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.