GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 - new movies, pics and playtest"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 11/05/04 at 14:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Check out IGN, there's a 5 page playtest on there, plus new screenshots and some direct stream videos (which you have to subscribe to get, I believe). The screenshots look incredible, and from what I read, the online multi-play looks and sounds awesome. The level described is exactly the kind of level I thought was lacking from the first game, a kind of 'onslaught' level with fixed gun turrets, loads of vehicles and cool sniping points.

Just a shame I won't have broadband when it comes out on November 9th.
Tue 11/05/04 at 14:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Check out IGN, there's a 5 page playtest on there, plus new screenshots and some direct stream videos (which you have to subscribe to get, I believe). The screenshots look incredible, and from what I read, the online multi-play looks and sounds awesome. The level described is exactly the kind of level I thought was lacking from the first game, a kind of 'onslaught' level with fixed gun turrets, loads of vehicles and cool sniping points.

Just a shame I won't have broadband when it comes out on November 9th.
Tue 11/05/04 at 15:18
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The dual gun toting looks like a particularly nice and gruesome feature. Looking very neat.
Tue 11/05/04 at 15:22
Regular
"Touched!"
Halo 2 is going to rock so much, I had my doubts that the multiplayer wouldn't be much different but I am amazed at how cool it's looking, bring on November!
Tue 11/05/04 at 15:45
Regular
": ("
Is this the video when they show the demonstration of the game, if so, i've already seen part 1 and 2.
Tue 11/05/04 at 15:51
Regular
[URL]http://games.teamxbox.com/xbox/472/Halo-2[/URL]

These are the videos i've seen, they look awesome!!!!!
Tue 11/05/04 at 16:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just getting a 158mb file...
Tue 11/05/04 at 16:37
Regular
Anyone going on Live tonight, if so, what time?
Tue 11/05/04 at 17:01
Regular
Where are these big files? I can only find pissy little 5Mb or less ones.

I need to see more of this beauty now! I wasn't too excited until I saw 'The Sword'...
Tue 11/05/04 at 17:04
"I love yo... lamp."
You have to be an IGN insider to get them. I'm not, nor am I paying £14 or so just to see them. They'll turn up on Kazaa soon, or on other sites.
Tue 11/05/04 at 17:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Exactly. The vid I got was from last year. Muh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.