GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why are pc games cheaper"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/05/04 at 10:03
Regular
"hints"
just a question

why are pc games cheaper than xbox games and gamecube games and ps2 games

is it cos the pc games dont get instrutions cos otherwise we are paying £10 for the instructions book

considering the pc is far the mist expensive in all computers why do they get cheaper games
Sat 19/06/04 at 00:21
Regular
Only intended to have a quick look at this as I was curious how you could get so many replies to what was a fairly simple question.

Not having the patience, or the desire, to read every posting thoroughly, perhaps some of the combatants could condense the reason why the whole issue took place, and WHO was solely to blame, or was it a team effort?
Fri 18/06/04 at 21:57
Regular
"56 000"
Pc games cheaper probably because there better and because they take up some of your hard drive on your pc. Been around for longer aswel.
Sat 22/05/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Damnit, I only have 256Mb of RAM with a lousy 40 gig and turtleish 56K.
Not brilliant, but it's better than nothing, I always say.
Sat 22/05/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Big deal, I've got about 1.5 Gig of RAM, a 100Mbp Wirelss LAN, a high quality broadband connection which connects the three PCs on my home network to each other and th internet, about ten backup dialup connections and 200-odd Gig of Disk space.
Sat 22/05/04 at 15:31
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Do you archive your goals regulary?

oh! the sarcasim!

he won't reply he gone off this thread, need to make an arguement...

OI! safedisk_v3 ! erm... my PC is better than yours !! a whole 1meg

*edit*- R.A.M that was *edit*

runs the internet like a treat!
Fri 21/05/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Do you archive your goals regulary?
Fri 21/05/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It takes a lot more than that to annoy me. I wouldn't worry.
Fri 21/05/04 at 10:25
Regular
"uncopyable"
Anyway I am bored now and my goal has been archived. So I will not make anymore posts in this thread.

However, it's been fun arguing with your guys.

I know I have probably p!ssed a few of you off, but that is the problem with having an antagonistic nature. Although to be fair, I don't really care that much as I guess I set out to do as much.

Still I do like a good argument - even if it is about nothing.
Fri 21/05/04 at 10:17
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Oh, I'm sorry. I made a common mistake. Ever heard the phrase "nit picking"? Because it refers to you very nicely.
Fri 21/05/04 at 10:14
Regular
"uncopyable"
RoJ wrote:
> Safedisc, you are a complete imbecile. First, you ridicule Bob and
> say people are morons, since this question is so easy, and you
> "can't belive everyone is still posting". Then, you start
> arguing with Bob for stupid, two bit reasons.
> You, boy, are an idiot
> That is the final word on the matter.

It's the final word on the matter because some jumped up little boy says so. I think not.

Furthermore, anyone who cannot spell the word 'believe' correctly (see your post above) is quite simply not worth talking to at any length. And you call me an 'imbecile'! How very ironic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.