GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOW LOOK WHAT GRIX HAS DONE - EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/07/01 at 23:22
Regular
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.

THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

In the topic called "Goat Boy's Profile" you'll find the profiles which have been written so far for the Upwire e-mails, posted of course by Grix.

Don't look for number 8 - Ali says it would put a voodoo curse on the subject and infect the readers with eebie-jeebies.

Most of the profiles have been written by Ali, but not all.

Now it's your chance.

Write about someone who has not yet been featured, so DON'T write about these people:
1 Grix (Thraves or Brain)
2 Meka_Dragon
3 Ant
4 Sniper
5 Fantasy Meister
6 Big Sally
7 SHEEPY
9 er-no
10 Dan2K1
11 pb
12 RastaBillySkank
13 Goatboy

Competition ends during the first few days of August.

The best entry will be humerous and reasonably accurate without causing offence.

Try to keep between about 80 and 100 words.

There will only be one winner but we reserve the right to use more than one entry in our e-mail and the magazine.

Good luck. Ali will judge this one so try to spell corectley.
Page:
Tue 31/07/01 at 16:39
Get your user profiles in now and the best might possibly get into this week's Upwire e-mail. I say probably because all of you are rubbish and mine are 10 times better than yours.
Wed 25/07/01 at 17:12
"possibly impossible"
User Profile: Ice Blaster

IceBlaster can be easily recognised by his apron and white hat, and by the sound of Greensleeves playing every time he comes around the bend. Yes, that’s right, our cool headed poster is an ice cream salesman that likes to dabble in FOG while he serves up all those Mr Whippy’s and 99’s to the kids. His cooler than cool nature comes from the amount of Ice Cream that he eats while on the job and the fact that his PC is sat on top of the refrigerator.
Wed 25/07/01 at 16:48
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
POP to the top.

Classique.
Tue 24/07/01 at 10:24
"CJC" who is he, and why in the last 10 days has he started to make an appearance. What does “CJC” stand for, many people think “Cool Just Cool” but after reading his new tagline we all know there his initials. He is known for making solid and positive points in his discussions, scaring away other helpless newbies that dear to disagree with him. He has even had the guts to argue with the top poster of all time “Grix Thraves”.
Tue 24/07/01 at 10:07
Regular
"not dead"
SR User profile: Zeldapro

> Dressed from head to toe in green felt, Zeldapro can often be seen
> hacking and slashing his way through the threads in ukchatforums.
> His pointy ears are finely tuned in to the forums, so he never
> misses a fight so keeping evil away from the forums with his mighty
> sword is no trouble for Zeldapro. The only thing sharper than his
> sword is his wit, Zeldapro is a (tri)force to be reckoned with!

(like it wasn't obviously Zeldapro!)
Tue 24/07/01 at 10:06
Regular
"not dead"
Dressed from head to toe in green felt, Zeldapro can often be seen hacking and slashing his way through the threads in ukchatforums. His pointy ears are finely tuned in to the forums, so he never misses a fight so keeping evil away from the forums with his mighty sword is no trouble for Zeldapro. The only thing sharper than his sword is his wit, Zeldapro is a (tri)force to be reckoned with!
Mon 23/07/01 at 20:40
User profile: Spider II

What is this mysterious creature...? To be honest, who cares.
Mon 23/07/01 at 20:29
User Profile : Zelda Pro

Zelda Pro is as like a young Anakin Skywalker, that is he is powerful in the ways of the force and gameplaying (as oppossed to an annoying little twerp !).
Zelda Pro can usually be found challenging the older Jedi's (Notables) in the ancient arts of lightsaber battle (Or discussions) on the Future of Gaming Forums. His knowledge of 18 rated games such as Conkers Bad Fur Day is extraordinary, and well beyond his years, all 14 of them!

:-)
Mon 23/07/01 at 20:09
Hmm, I think I've started it all off again.
Mon 23/07/01 at 18:57
Ice Blaster wrote:
> User Profile: Goetzy
He's very new here but he wants me to write a
> profile on him. He is learning all the time and will write more than
> 3 lines. Hey goetzy, keep it up, you'll be a regular.
lol- nicely put! Sheesh im tired today.zzzzzz.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.