GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOW LOOK WHAT GRIX HAS DONE - EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/07/01 at 23:22
Regular
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.

THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY

In the topic called "Goat Boy's Profile" you'll find the profiles which have been written so far for the Upwire e-mails, posted of course by Grix.

Don't look for number 8 - Ali says it would put a voodoo curse on the subject and infect the readers with eebie-jeebies.

Most of the profiles have been written by Ali, but not all.

Now it's your chance.

Write about someone who has not yet been featured, so DON'T write about these people:
1 Grix (Thraves or Brain)
2 Meka_Dragon
3 Ant
4 Sniper
5 Fantasy Meister
6 Big Sally
7 SHEEPY
9 er-no
10 Dan2K1
11 pb
12 RastaBillySkank
13 Goatboy

Competition ends during the first few days of August.

The best entry will be humerous and reasonably accurate without causing offence.

Try to keep between about 80 and 100 words.

There will only be one winner but we reserve the right to use more than one entry in our e-mail and the magazine.

Good luck. Ali will judge this one so try to spell corectley.
Page:
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:59
Regular
Yeah right......

Thats what all loosers say!

:)
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:58
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Those word sum me up. But im not here for the games. They are just a bonus if you manage to write something to deserve one. Im here for the fun of it. : )
Wed 08/08/01 at 15:54
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Here's a tip for you guys: You're just crap.
> ;0)

Nice one Thraves.
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:44
Regular
Worshiped by geeks and adored by people who enjoy laughing at geeks, Mr Snuggly leads a life of mystique, power struggles and monkey sacrifices. Apart from loving to flaunt his power on the forums by randomly deleting topics to the cries of "where is my topic gone!!!1" and occasionally setting predetermined challenges that can at least only slightly entertain his gigantic mind, he also has to cope with the daily mob of users that don't win gameaday and can't figure out why. Here's a tip for you guys: You're just crap. ;0)
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:44
"possibly impossible"
Profile: Mr Snuggly

When Ali, the special reserve dogsbody, hears a cry for help he quickly dives behind the PC and with a flash appears as the world wide renowned Superhero Mr Snuggly. It is in this guise that he takes on the most amazing tasks with his power to quote Alan Partridge and perform death defying quick-fire quips at a moments notice. Mr Snuggly’s only weakness is that he has to revert back to the mild mannered Ali whenever his boss, Tony, is nearby.
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:30
Mr Snuggly:

Mr Snuggly is attached to his Mario Brothers duvet, so much so that he takes it to work with him and never gets dressed. Also known as fine Ali, Mr Snuggly works relentlessly to make Special Reserve meet their targets. Special qualities including shape shifting and flying! Never offer him anything to eat for he will instantly turn into a warewolf and snarl viciously. He has a mowhawk hair style and likes to skateboard around the Sawbridgeworth stores.

That HAS to win. But then I already have a profile. But then my old profile was completely wrong. Pah!
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mr Snuggly:

A master of the metaphor, a chaw chewing troubadour, the one you come to love and adore.
Simian similes a speciality, Snuggly spends his days with thoughts of primate related news items and one-liners to throw into the forums for the resident tree swingers to pick at and prod with jawbones.
A man with music in his heart and gorillas in his mist, you can rely on Snuggly for the Monolithic scoops of homi-cidy news.
Wed 08/08/01 at 14:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Snuggly hails from the jungles of Borneo. Many a night you can sit outside his bedroom window and hear him beat his chest like the monkeys that raised him. He has 20 fingers to help him type the magazine faster, or he gets whipped by Tony, who has a fez hat and an organ and 'grinds' Snuggly every lunchtime in a sick game where people throw money at him. Snuggly's main diet is bananas and Highlander crisps. He loves nothing more than to pick up his guitar and bash out a verse or two of 'Get myself arrested' by popular gypsy beat combo Gomez. When Snuggly yawns the words 'Ahaaa' come out of his mouth instead of the normal yawn sound. He drinks like a cat, gently lapping his milk from his saucer, or the beer from his bottle. Instead of buying clothes for each stage of his life, his parents brought one oversized item for each appendage and said every morning "Don't worry, you'll grow into them". The scratches on his neck aren't from the legions of women that follow him, but from the vines that grow up his back that he has to shear once a month, or he begins to look like a grassy Teenwolf. Snuggly has a doctor's certificate that says he doesn't have to watch TV if he doesn't want to. Instead he has an aerial weaved into his hair and plugged into his left eye. He can also access the internet via this, which is a bonus as he can work from home, whilst eating his dinner. In conclusion, Snuggly is a new breed of helper monkey that has 20 fingers, TV and WWW plugged into him and an uncontrollable bladder.

One final thing about Snuggly. Don't ever cross his path, or a monkey he will make of you.
Wed 08/08/01 at 13:43
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Only one? I thought I meant more to you than that?
Tue 07/08/01 at 19:29
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Ali@specialreserve wrote:
> Okay, here's another deal. Whoever does the best profile of Mr. Snuggly will get their profile in the Upwire e-mail, possibly next week. Get writing.

THIS BIT IS STILL OPEN BUT THERE IS NO PRIZE FOR IT!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.