GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"STAFFIES : Complaint about biglime (again)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/01/07 at 00:26
Regular
You remember him, he was the reason why we have to give explinations for barring people now after he went on a frenzy and barred several Regulars.

He's already deleted and edited peoples posts without good reason and now he's gone and deleted my posts too. Hardly worthy of deletion although I was being creative in that my posts were in binary code, but then it's not the first time I've posted in binary in my 7 years on Freeola. After all this is General Chat, where anything goes. With the exception of txt tlk of course.

So it's with regret that I'd like to resign my Moderator status from the Movies & TV forum in protest of biglime and his abuse of power. He's already annoyed other Moderators and Regulars, infact the mere 6 posts he's made this month were attempts to justify his earlier abuses. Not the kind of person I would consider Moderator material or even a worthy contributor to the community.

Sorry Staffies.

[end of hissy fit]

P.S No I'm not leaving the forum ;P just passing on my Mod status to someone else.

P.P.S I'll copy and paste this message just incase he deletes this too. It wouldn't be the first time he's censored criticism.
Mon 08/01/07 at 00:22
Regular
*tumbleweed*
Mon 08/01/07 at 00:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lots of editing going on lately :-D
Mon 08/01/07 at 00:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*Thinks about quoting it up* :-D
Mon 08/01/07 at 00:07
Regular
Kawada wrote:

> and curse you for editing that, i had my popcorn all nicely made
> and ready to watch

:D
Mon 08/01/07 at 00:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Machie wrote:
> EDIT: Nuts, I hate getting into these stupid fights. I blame
> Kawada for all this. I use to be such a nice boy =(

Hey leave me out of it, i'm the nice one, you're the evil troublemaker

and curse you for editing that, i had my popcorn all nicely made and ready to watch
Mon 08/01/07 at 00:02
Regular
I have thought that maybe I'm not around that often to moderate the life forum, but then I suppose it doesn't receive as many new posts/threads ...
Mon 08/01/07 at 00:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's a shame you edited that Mark but i'd probably have done the same thing.
As for Biglime. You keep editing things that dont need to be edited. Stop it and we'll all get along fine.
Sun 07/01/07 at 23:28
Regular
I'll say this again, I'm not leaving the forum, just turning in my Moderator status because I won't be able to Mod it while I'm traveling this year.

EDIT: Nuts, I hate getting into these stupid fights. I blame Kawada for all this. I use to be such a nice boy =(
Sun 07/01/07 at 23:25
Regular
Bullett wrote:
> Machie needs to grow up, it's a free public forum for crying out
> loud, if he was paying - or getting paid, I'd understand, but
> Jesus Christ, this is all a little pathetic...

EDIT:
Sun 07/01/07 at 23:17
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
tnc wrote:
> If I Moderated this forum I might actually be able to do
> something
>
> In Creative it's just making the SSC a sticky, and pb always
> gets to that first ='[

I can sort that out for a price. *grabs baseball bat*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.