GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"STAFFIES : Complaint about biglime (again)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/01/07 at 00:26
Regular
You remember him, he was the reason why we have to give explinations for barring people now after he went on a frenzy and barred several Regulars.

He's already deleted and edited peoples posts without good reason and now he's gone and deleted my posts too. Hardly worthy of deletion although I was being creative in that my posts were in binary code, but then it's not the first time I've posted in binary in my 7 years on Freeola. After all this is General Chat, where anything goes. With the exception of txt tlk of course.

So it's with regret that I'd like to resign my Moderator status from the Movies & TV forum in protest of biglime and his abuse of power. He's already annoyed other Moderators and Regulars, infact the mere 6 posts he's made this month were attempts to justify his earlier abuses. Not the kind of person I would consider Moderator material or even a worthy contributor to the community.

Sorry Staffies.

[end of hissy fit]

P.S No I'm not leaving the forum ;P just passing on my Mod status to someone else.

P.P.S I'll copy and paste this message just incase he deletes this too. It wouldn't be the first time he's censored criticism.
Sun 07/01/07 at 04:28
Regular
"RIP English_Bloke"
Movies is a poof
Sun 07/01/07 at 03:11
Regular
"8==="
It's all part of my plan to gain 100% control of Movies and TV. ;)
Sun 07/01/07 at 02:41
Regular
Nin wrote:
>Biglime is an idiot.

I second that.
Sun 07/01/07 at 01:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Well i cant resign anythign in protest but as he's also deleted my post as well i'd just like to say that Biglime is an idiot.
Sun 07/01/07 at 01:03
Regular
"I may return"
Garin wrote:
> Well I had assumed there would be another set of moderator
> guidelines that were issued to them directly. Maybe not.

Hmm... That would be better. If not, my first post should mean somethin'.
Sun 07/01/07 at 00:56
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Well I had assumed there would be another set of moderator guidelines that were issued to them directly. Maybe not.
Sun 07/01/07 at 00:53
Regular
"I may return"
Garin wrote:
> I dont quite understand why this meddling isnt covered under
> moderator guidelines (I'm assuming there are some).

Err, the best I could find against Biglime was:

3. Be prepared to take an active role with regular visits to moderate your forum. As a general guide we would expect a User Forum to be checked at least once per day.

Biglime doesn't even visit once a week... (I think)
Sun 07/01/07 at 00:48
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
No need for resignations I think. After all its just one more complaint against him on top of quite a few others. I'm guessing Freeola are going to get the hint quite soon. :)

I must admit it though, I dont quite understand why this meddling isnt covered under moderator guidelines (I'm assuming there are some).
Sun 07/01/07 at 00:26
Regular
You remember him, he was the reason why we have to give explinations for barring people now after he went on a frenzy and barred several Regulars.

He's already deleted and edited peoples posts without good reason and now he's gone and deleted my posts too. Hardly worthy of deletion although I was being creative in that my posts were in binary code, but then it's not the first time I've posted in binary in my 7 years on Freeola. After all this is General Chat, where anything goes. With the exception of txt tlk of course.

So it's with regret that I'd like to resign my Moderator status from the Movies & TV forum in protest of biglime and his abuse of power. He's already annoyed other Moderators and Regulars, infact the mere 6 posts he's made this month were attempts to justify his earlier abuses. Not the kind of person I would consider Moderator material or even a worthy contributor to the community.

Sorry Staffies.

[end of hissy fit]

P.S No I'm not leaving the forum ;P just passing on my Mod status to someone else.

P.P.S I'll copy and paste this message just incase he deletes this too. It wouldn't be the first time he's censored criticism.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.